PDA

View Full Version : ADR in epcot, time to get FP?

illinois belle
05-15-2011, 03:45 PM
We have 9:45 ADR, Jun 14 at Akerhaus in am. A fairly crowded day (PM EMH), My question is do we have time to FP TT or Soarin' before our ADR, if we make RD. Or should we try for FP's after eating. Thanks!

Disney-4-Me
05-15-2011, 04:07 PM
I would try to get a FP for Soarin' before going to Akershus. What we usually do is send the fastest person over to the FP machines with our tickets and the rest of us make our way to the restaurant.

Good luck!:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Yes, you have more than enough time to get a FP before breakfast.

Send one person over for the FP's, and the rest can head to breakfast. If you are there right at opening, you might even be able to get in the TT ride (but then, I'm one for pushing time!)

DAWS
05-18-2011, 10:01 PM
You definitely have time to get a fastpass before your ADR. We have a "rule" when we visit The World - we ALWAYS have a fastpass in hand, before getting in line for any ride or go have a meal.

KylesMom
05-18-2011, 10:21 PM
You definitely have time to get a fastpass before your ADR. We have a "rule" when we visit The World - we ALWAYS have a fastpass in hand, before getting in line for any ride or go have a meal.

Ditto! Whatever park we visit, the first plan of attack is a FP. And before any ADR check-in we do in the parks, we get a FP as well - even if only one of us makes it to the kiosk & the other two are making their way to the restaurant. Singles can weave in & out of park traffic quickly - full groups can't! :mickey:

ransam
05-18-2011, 11:39 PM
sounds like a great plan.
you will love the breakfast as well.