PDA

View Full Version : BWV Internet Question

Ian
05-15-2011, 12:26 PM
Has anyone stayed in a 1BR at BWV lately? We're arriving there on Saturday and I'm trying to figure out if I should plan on bringing a wireless router or not.

When we were at BCV last year the location of the Internet jack was really inconvenient and I spent the entire trip wishing I had brought a router with me.

Just trying to figure out if Boardwalk has the same issue?

DizneyRox
05-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Better safe than sorry... I haven't stayed there in forever, before I was even doing the Internet as much as I do now. But like anything else Disney, expect the worst (no inkling of WiFi) and if it turns out well (you get a decent signal), make believe it's magic!

Ian
05-15-2011, 03:30 PM
It wasn't so much the signal that was an issue, it was the location of the ethernet jack. It was behind the night table that was next to the pull out sofa. Very inconvenient for being cabled, so I was thinking it would have been nice to just go wifi.

Christine
05-15-2011, 05:35 PM
Was at the boardwalk today and asked at the front desk, lobby DVC stand, and the DVC model down on the boardwalk. - still cable, sorry.

Checkers
05-15-2011, 07:25 PM
It wasn't so much the signal that was an issue, it was the location of the ethernet jack. It was behind the night table that was next to the pull out sofa. Very inconvenient for being cabled, so I was thinking it would have been nice to just go wifi.

Was in a 1br last Oct. and it is very inconveniently located. If you can, I would bring a wireless.