PDA

View Full Version : captain's grille

tadcd
05-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Has anyone eaten there for breakfast or dinner? We are staying at BCV in mid Nov with our then 1 yr old and thought it would be convenient. Did you like the food? Thanks!

missymouseworld
05-15-2011, 11:31 AM
We ate there for breakfast and for dinner. We stayed at the Beach Club in November and booked a dinner and it was good. The breakfast was very good also. We opted for the breakfast buffet which had alot to offer. You could also order off the menu if you didn't want the buffet. The atmosphere was nice and not loud and bustling like the Cape May Cafe, that's why we liked it.

MinnieMommie
05-15-2011, 11:47 AM
We've had both breakfast and dinner at Captain's Grill and enjoyed both. Nice environment and good food. :thumbsup:

DAWS
05-15-2011, 04:05 PM
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are offered at the Captain's Grille, a nicer diner-type restaurant.

Breakfast includes a quick buffet option, as well as ala carte menu items including an interesting crab cake benedict, brioche French toast, and smoked salmon bagel. Entrees are priced between $8.99 and $14.99.

At lunch you can order a variety of sandwiches and burgers - even a hamburger topped with crab meat! You can also get a lobster roll or steak sandwich, among many other typical items with unique additions. Entrees run from $11.49 - $18.99.

For dinner you can choose from a fixed prix meal for $27.99, which includes appetizer, entree and dessert, or you can choose from several other menu items. The menu offers a variety of American fare, with an emphasis on seafood, including snow crab legs and crab cakes. Individual items cost between $15.99 and $29.99.

RavsRuleDisney!
05-23-2011, 11:14 AM
have done it and would recommend it. resort convenience, good food, breakfast lunch or dinner. :thumbsup:

Mitzie
05-23-2011, 12:05 PM
We have eaten there a couple of times for breakfast...love to just walk into Epcot then. Both times I ate the buffet(buffets are not things I normally eat) but I love this one. It is small but has a great selection...they have this bread pudding/french toast cass. thing that is to die for.

pox24
05-27-2011, 03:56 PM
One of the best kept secrets at the world. Great food, never over crowded, great location.Good service.:thumbsup:

luvdiznee
05-28-2011, 02:19 PM
:eat:We ate here on our last trip. I had a lobster roll that was very lobster filled on a toasted roll. Delish! This was for lunch.

Only bad thing about it was the service. They were not busy at all. And our order was taken by a server who had walked by a couple of times and noticed we did not even have our drinks yet, despite sitting there for a bit. After he took our order, our actual server brought our food to our table. Then disappeared again.:confused: