PDA

View Full Version : how long is Rnr rc?

erickahome
05-15-2011, 10:25 AM
Does anyone know how long the Rock and roll roller coaster ride lasts?

WDWfanatic742
05-15-2011, 10:39 AM
About 1:20 give or take a couple seconds...

rkmemkc
05-15-2011, 11:00 AM
1:22 (Pre-show is 3:12)

Lots of cool information on Wikipedia...

:mickey:

erickahome
05-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the info. I've never been on it. My DH thought it was no more then 35 seconds.

JenniferS.
05-15-2011, 12:33 PM
I've only been on it once and this year I will get to go on it w/ my 8 yr old twins! They are finally tall enough!! I can't wait to get on there!

DisneyFr33k
05-15-2011, 01:39 PM
My DH thought it was no more then 35 seconds.

It feels ilke it! The ride is short. Waaaay too short! :(

Disney-4-Me
05-15-2011, 03:48 PM
It's one loooonnnggg scream!

Not exactly a time, but that's how long it lasts.:D

DAWS
05-15-2011, 04:08 PM
This is more than you asked for but I thought it was interesting...

Buckle up for a breathtaking ride! After climbing into your superstretch limo, you are shot immediately into a thrilling inverted length of track; your car accelerates from 0 - 60 in just 2.8 seconds! You then travel through the neon-lit streets while jamming to the sounds of Aerosmith. The ride is so smooth, it is almost difficult to determine that you go upside down three times!

Even the pre-show is fun. You join the band Aerosmith for a recording session when their manager comes in and tells them that they need to hurry to their show. The band determines that they can't leave their fans, and so direct the manager to find a stretch limo to get the entire crowd to their concert for backstage passes.

This is a fastpass attraction, and fastpasses are most definitely needed. We suggest that you get a fastpass for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster first thing in the morning, and then go ride Tower of Terror, if the standby line isn't too long.

Be sure to snap a photo under the inverted rollercoaster car at the entrance to the ride area.