PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Oct 13

Disney Doll
05-14-2011, 07:28 AM
Anyone know why Thurs, Oct 13th is not available for the advanced purchase discount? I don't mind paying extra if it's the best day for our schedule, but I don't want to plan for that day if there is something special going on. I'm decided between Thurs, Oct 13th and Sun, Oct 16th. I'm thinking the Thursday would be less crowded because it's a weekday. What do you all think?

BellesRose
05-16-2011, 08:13 PM
My only guess on why there's no discount is because of the date. October 13th is just as "scary" as October 31st, I suppose. I don't know if that will attract more people, but honestly it would be kind of cool to say "Oh yeah, I'm going to the Halloween party on the 13th!"

I don't know if there will be a big difference between Thursday and Sunday, though I would imagine that Thursday will be less packed. Unless people really do get excited to go on the 13th...in that case, there won't be much of a difference in crowds so go when it's best for your family.

SoundQ SVT
05-17-2011, 08:06 AM
I too was planning to go on the 13th until I saw the price was higher and not discounted. I asked this same question and did not get a good reason. I was able to change our schedule around and will be going earlier in the week when I could save nearly $10 off each of 4 tickets compared to Thursday.

Disney Doll
05-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Thanks guys! I did lots of looking on other boards and such, but never could come up with a reason. I like the speculation about the spooky 13th!