PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney Hotels

momofaprincess
05-13-2011, 10:03 PM
Has anyone ever stayed in one of the Downtown Disney Resort Hotels? Can you recommend which one we should choose? Never stayed in one of these before and have no idea which to pick. Didn't know anyone better to ask than you guys! :mickey:

DizneyRox
05-14-2011, 11:47 AM
Last time I stayed at one, transportation was dreadful. Do a value instead for similar pricing and better perks.

momofaprincess
05-14-2011, 03:04 PM
We actually have won a trip and that is where the free stay is at so that is why I am asking. We've always stayed at a value, mod, or at WL.

DizneyRox
05-14-2011, 03:36 PM
Then it would have to be the Hilton for EMH. With some creative transportation planning, you can maybe avoid a lot of the headaches. Bring your sneaks though, you'll probably end up walking to/from DTD often to get to the real transportation.

In my dreams
05-14-2011, 07:37 PM
Its been a long time so I'll give you a tip from the location aspect.

The Hilton is the closest and comes with the EMH benefit. No other DD Hotel has the EMH advantage. The Sun Regal is also one of the closest, it being across the street from the Hilton. And my past experience with the buses was OK- not great or awesome but OK!

And if I won a free trip in DD, I'd be happy!!!:thumbsup:

HAVE FUN:mickey:

debbymc4
05-15-2011, 08:19 PM
I stayed at that round Best Western several years ago and loved it, particularly for the price. A friend stayed there in September and had the same opinion.

KatrinaJ91
05-15-2011, 09:00 PM
We stayed at the Sun Regal...which I think just changed names. It was really nice because we could just walk across the street to DD. We had no problems getting to and from the parks either. It has a great pool area.

ransam
05-16-2011, 12:39 AM
the sun regal is pretty awesome. if you pay a little extra you can get a window over looking the fireworks, and they have characther breakfasts as well.