PDA

View Full Version : Innoventions

slottedpig
05-13-2011, 07:38 AM
Have not been to Innoventions in 7or 8 years. Are there any must see exhibits? Anything off beat or unusual we should check out? My son used to love the video games and they had some very early Virtual Reality stuff that was sort of interetsting. Thanks.

Melanie
05-13-2011, 07:43 AM
It's still fun to walk around and check out the exhibits. In Innoventions East, definitely do The Sum of All Thrills, and we also enjoyed StormStruck.

Over at Innoventions West, The Great Piggy Bank Adventure looks great for younger kids. And my boys still like creating and starring in their own video game (can't remember the name of that attraction).

azcavalier
05-13-2011, 09:23 AM
"Must see"? I don't know about that. My kids really enjoy going in there. The Piggy Bank Adventure is pretty fun. So is the Velcro place. There was also one place where they take you in a room and run a hurricane simulator which is interesting.

A few years ago I did the Segway Experience, which is basically a short commercial for a Segway, followed by a two minute Segway ride. It was fun, but short. It does, however, make we want to take one of the early morning Epcot Segway Tours.

caryrae
05-13-2011, 05:14 PM
On the last trip we did StormStruck: A Tale of Two Homes for the 1st time and it ended up being a very neat attraction.

Altair
05-13-2011, 07:26 PM
There's also "Where's the Fire" and "Don't Waste It". While not must sees they are all fun to do.:mickey: