PDA

View Full Version : 4 New Questions!

LovinWDW
05-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Wow! I think we're on to something here. I loved reading the posts about everyones first trip. Here is a new set of questions. I once read that 5% of all the photographs takin in the world are takin at WDW. Think about that, what a hugh number. So here we go!

1. On average, how many pictures do you came home with after a trip?
2. What character must you have your picture taken with on every trip?
3. What or who do you have the most pictures of?
4. What is your "dream picture" (the one you most want, but haven't gotten)?

Here are my responses:

1. 400-600 depending of how long we stay
2. My girls love Mickey
3. Main St at night (I actually have one that was taken about 1:50am from the end of Main St looking at the Castle with everything lit up and no one in sight) Love that one.
4. Snow White and the 7 dwarfs ( we have one with the 7 dwarfs thanks to MNSSHP but no Snow white)

Have Fun!

ransam
05-13-2011, 12:58 AM
1. On average, how many pictures do you came home with after a trip? 300 or so.

2. What character must you have your picture taken with on every trip? Donald Duck... my dad's favorite.

3. What or who do you have the most pictures of? probably mickey and donald.

Animal from the muppets

SpecJoe Magic
05-13-2011, 04:58 AM
1. In the hundreds and I wouldn't be surprised if a few trips are in the thousands due to digital cameras. My sister loves to take pictures.

2. No one in particular.

3. Probably Cinderella Castle.

4. Don't really have one, but I think a picture of Illumnations from the monorail would be neat.

Dragongirlx
05-13-2011, 06:39 AM
Cool Post

1. On average, how many pictures do you came home with after a trip? over 100

2. What character must you have your picture taken with on every trip? Stitch

3. What or who do you have the most pictures of? The halloween decorations

This is more one I should have bought but didn't. First year there on tower of terror classic picture of everyone with there hair all sticking up and screaming at the drop except for my twin sister who is sitting sedatley, hair completely flat, looking like tthe ride is only happening to other people

darthmacho
05-13-2011, 07:27 AM
Another fabulous set of questions!

The first three trips, we averaged about 600-800 pictures, but in 2010, we came home with 1200 digital pictures, and got another 150 from Photopass!

Ariel

Good question! I'm going to guess and say we have the most pictures of Spaceship Earth. We seem to take a picture of it from every angle possible.

I really don't know. We got so many dream shots last trip, I really can't think of anything. My favorite shot ever is a picture of my two DDs turned away and gazing at the castle from the railroad platform with their newly purchased personalized Mickey ears! It makes me want to cry big burly man tears every time I look at it. I suppose my "dream picture" would be more spontaneous photos like that one.

WIMickeymommy
05-13-2011, 07:57 AM
Great post!! Here are my answers...

On average, about 1000. Last trip we had that many just with our photo pass. I would double it. Pictures are a BIG part of our trip.

Mickey and Chip n Dale

The Epcot ball. My DSs favorite.

I would love to get a pic with Mickey and the whole gang at the same time. (Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto.)

JoF
05-13-2011, 08:22 AM
1. About 300
2. For me it's Goofy, for my Sis, it's Stitch
3. Main Street at Halloween and Spaceship Earth
4. A family photo where we all don't look absolutely shattered!:sleepin:

slegrant
05-13-2011, 08:47 AM
Great topic! HEre are my answers:

1. On average, how many pictures do you came home with after a trip? 300-500 depending on length of stay.

2. What character must you have your picture taken with on every trip? Mickey Mouse & CHip & Dale.

3. What or who do you have the most pictures of? I would say CInderella's Castle.

4. What is your "dream picture" (the one you most want, but haven't gotten)? My dream picture would be of my wife, myself & my three boys on the beach at Fort Wilderness at Sunset. I think I will get this shot this year! Gotta get the right color sky:mickey:

Basket Mommy
05-13-2011, 09:29 AM
3. What or whom do you have the most pictures of?

(1) We just got back from a trip. When I uploaded the pics to the computer, there were over 1100. Of course I won't print all of those (LOVE that about digital!)

(2) I don't care much for finding characters. The lines are always way too long, but if one of the kids *really* wants to meet a character, I'll stand in the line. Usually it's my 6 YO daughter.

(3) I have the most pictures of the kids (naturally), but I usually take tons of pictures of Spaceship Earth. I've been fascinated with it since my first trip in 1984.

(4) Dream picture would be the castle lit up at night. I can't ever get a good picture of it. I'd also love to get some really good shots of Wishes, and Tink "flying" down before it starts. I haven't quite figured out how to take exceptional fireworks/nighttime shots yet.

DisneyDINK
05-13-2011, 09:53 AM
About 100
Goofy, of course!
I like to take pictures of the Photo Spot signs without the scenic vista you're supposed to be admiring. Kind of a running gag.
I've never been to WDW during the holidays, so I'd like the get the gingerbread house in the GF lobby.

plutosnana
05-13-2011, 10:07 AM

1: at least 50 up to hundred
2: Any kind doesn't matter.. lets just say the one with the shortest line :)
3: Family, usually the car ride their, we get so bored!
4: Probably the castle suite
(I suggest adding the question how long are your home videos :) )

alaMode
05-13-2011, 10:37 AM
around 100 (we usually take short trips)

Mickey & Minnie (preferable together!) with DS

DS posing with Jessie, Woody, Bullseye & the dancers from Woody's Cowboy Camp-he got to meet them after the show in 2008.

I would love to get a picture of DS with the cast of "Dream Along With Mickey"--he LOVES that show! (He watches it almost everyday on YouTube!) He would be so thrilled to meet the whole cast!

EJS-Houston
05-13-2011, 10:44 AM

1. Probably 300-400
2. Mickey and Chip and Dale (interesting how many people in this thread have cited all 3)
3. Probably the Tree of Life in Animal Kingdom
4. A shot of the panorama you see when the Tower of Terror elevator doors open right before it drops you. That one still eludes me.

cuteduck223
05-13-2011, 10:50 AM
1. On average, how many pictures do you came home with after a trip? probably around 400. Plus whatever we con the photopass people into (usually another 200)

2. What character must you have your picture taken with on every trip? Mickey! Even when we've gone with just adults, we still always do a character meal so we can see Mickey without the line!

3. What or who do you have the most pictures of? Probably main street/castle. Especially if you count in parade and firework pictures

4. What is your "dream picture" (the one you most want, but haven't gotten)? I don't know that I have a dream picture. We took our DD this year for the first time...lots of those pictures were dream makers.

goofygonewild
05-13-2011, 01:54 PM
1. Last trip in 2006 I took just over 1400. I try to take 2 pics of as much as possible just in case 1 doesn't turn out, especially ones with the kids or characters in it. Ended up saving 1200 and printing 400 for our album.

2. TIGGER!!

3. Probably the castle or anything I can get the castle in the background with.

4. Can't think of a dream picture that I already don't have.

BWayGrl
05-13-2011, 02:43 PM
1. 500 or so, but usually just print out about 200 to put in my Disney photo album!

2. Not really into character pictures as much as I am taking pictures of the rides and structures and seeing how the landscape changes over the years.

3. Probably Spaceship Earth, but I'm not really sure.

4. I would love to have a picture of the castle with the holiday icicle lights on it. Haven't been to Disney around the holidays yet.

JasonH
05-13-2011, 03:06 PM
1. On average, how many pictures do you came home with after a trip? Me personally, around 400-500 I guess. For the whole family, definitely way over 1000. lol

2. What character must you have your picture taken with on every trip? If I can find him, for me it's Donald Duck. :donald:

3. What or who do you have the most pictures of? I would probably say it's a tie between SE and Cinderella's Castle. Always have to have day and night photos of this.

4. What is your "dream picture" (the one you most want, but haven't gotten)? I can't really say I have a dream picture, but moreso dream pictures. I really want to learn more about the features on my camera and take some really nice nighttime shots throughout each park. But alas, that usually requires slowing down for each shot when you're trying to do so much in so little time. lol

Disney-4-Me
05-13-2011, 06:11 PM
1. I've strictly been a film photographer and usually take several hundred. I just bought a digital camera for our next trip. That's gonna be a scary number!

2. Mickey Mouse is a must.

3. I have pictures of the castle in all weather and from all directions by the hundreds.

4. The Toy Story aliens are my all time favorite. I have my pictures taken with the fake ones by the Carousel of Progress but I'd love to have it taken with a real Alien character.

crltkcagle
05-13-2011, 09:18 PM
3000-5000 I never go anywhere without my camera!! :photo:

2. What character must you have your picture taken with on every trip? Mickey of course!
:mickey:

3. What or who do you have the most pictures of? Its spread pretty even. I have pics of my kids and characters , most of the hidden mickeys, the sights around the parks etc. I take pics of everything! :)

4. What is your "dream picture" (the one you most want, but haven't gotten)? Since my boys are ages 10, 8, and 6 its getting harder harder for us to take pictures without them putting bunny ears on each other or making crazy faces. So at this point in life my dream picture would be a picture of us anywhere in the park or with any character and my boys smiling like normal people! LOL :D

ransam
05-14-2011, 12:15 AM
i missunderstood the 3rd and 4th question so i'm gonna answer them again...

3. What or who do you have the most pictures of? by far the castle. I love taking pics of it from differnt angles, and during the fireworks.

4. What is your "dream picture" (the one you most want, but haven't gotten)?i would love to get a picture w/ either the 5 main characters or all the princesses right in front of the castle.

kemps@wdw
05-14-2011, 11:05 PM
1. use to average 100-200 before I got my digital camera. Now, hopefully, hundreds, maybe thousands more!
2. Any that doesn't have an incredibly long line waiting for pics :D
3. probably Spaceship Earth or Wilderness Lodge
4. Always wanted a "family photo" with all the characters and was lucky enough to get Family of the Day @ Epcot and got the exact pic I've been wanting...my family with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald.:thumbsup:

snowflakegirl
05-14-2011, 11:27 PM
1. This last trip between my boyfriend and I and our two cameras we came back with almost 2000 pictures!!

2. Goofy and Pluto.

3. The animals at Animal Kingdom and the castle. And Morocco.

4. I'm not sure what my dream photo would be.

disneymomma2010
05-15-2011, 10:36 AM

1. 400-600
2. Mickey! And goofy if we can find him
3. Probably the castle and and the safari
4. Would love to get a perfect picture of all 4 of us in front of the castle

jnfr2424
05-16-2011, 03:28 AM
1. I took 900 photos on the last trip

2. Tinkerbell and the other Fairies

3. The Castle and Spaceship Earth

4. Not sure what my dream photo would be just being at the right place at the right time

yjgirl32
05-16-2011, 08:55 AM
About 1,000- we go with a friend and since they have a digital camera and so do we- we combine our pictures- plus the photo pass pix.

Mickey!!!!

Close one between the castle and spaceship earth-ds7's favorite ride.
The one with my Brother-in-law- was hoping he would have come on a trip with us- but sadly he passed away.

barnaby
05-17-2011, 12:21 PM
1. On average, how many pictures do you came home with after a trip? Me, 400. My wife, 1500
2. What character must you have your picture taken with on every trip? Mickey
3. What or who do you have the most pictures of? Goofy, my sons favorite
4. What is your "dream picture" (the one you most want, but haven't gotten)? Good family picture in front of the castle

Pop Centurion
05-17-2011, 10:35 PM
1. Somewhere in the 700-800 range
2. Donald Duck
3. What.... Either SSE or Cinderella Castle Who.... probably Mickey
4. I'd have to say the fab 5 all at once or Walt himself but that's really dreaming.