PDA

View Full Version : Nov ADR Plans - Thoughts/ Suggestions?

BelleBeauty
05-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Hi All,

I'm very excited to be making ADRs next week. I'm traveling and have never used the web interface before, so hopefully I don't have any problems. If so, back to good old WDW Dining phone number! Here are our plans, please let me know what you think. This is my DH's first time to WDW and I'm trying to incorporate a bunch of places that I have never been to. We are not on dining plan (unless the Disney gods smile on us and free dining occurs during our trip! :cloud9:)

11/17 - arrive late. We are staying a CSR and will probably go to Rixx for a snack

11/18 - CS lunch at MK
Dinner at Le Cellier then IllumiNations

11/19 - Lunch at Pizza Planet
Dinner CA Grill w/ seating to see
Wishes

11/20 - Breakfast Crystal Palace
Lunch CS at MK
Dinner at The Wave after Fantasmic,
with the hope of going to EMH at MK

11/21 - Lunch at Yak & Yeti
Dinner - hopefully Chef's Tasting at
Flying Fish then EMH at DHS

11/22 - Lunch at Biergarten
Dinner at Earl of Sandwich

11/23 - Breakfast at Kona Cafe
Lunch CS at MK
Head to the airport

Let me know your thoughts!

tinksmom02
05-12-2011, 12:16 PM
They look great, I hope you get everything you're hoping for! I just called this morning and the only places I wasn't able to get when I wanted were Via Napoli and Kona for breakfast. Go figure. Let us know how you make out!

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Look good to me

darthmacho
05-12-2011, 06:26 PM
Sounds like great plans, my only question being, why no Maya Grill? I LOVE Maya Grill.

Anyway, my thoughts on your plans:

11/17 - arrive late. We are staying a CSR and will probably go to Rixx for a snack ...and drinks?

11/18 - CS lunch at MK
Dinner at Le Cellier then IllumiNations ...Le Cellier is awesome! Ate there last year.

11/19 - Lunch at Pizza Planet
Wishes

11/20 - Breakfast Crystal Palace ...my favorite WDW tradition!
Lunch CS at MK
with the hope of going to EMH at MK

11/21 - Lunch at Yak & Yeti ...AWESOME place for lunch!
Flying Fish then EMH at DHS

11/22 - Lunch at Biergarten
Dinner at Earl of Sandwich

11/23 - Breakfast at Kona Cafe
Lunch CS at MK
Head to the airport ...BOO! :mickey:

jillluvsdisney
05-12-2011, 06:46 PM
I've had good meals at Le Cellier, Cali Grill, Yak and Yeti and Kona. I love Kona's breakfast.

AllDisney
05-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Your choices look great!

GothMickey
05-13-2011, 11:44 AM
Looks good. Let me comment if I may?

11/18 - CS lunch at MK - Some good choices for CS at MK.
Dinner at Le Cellier then IllumiNations - Le Cellier was one of the best restaurants I ever dined at.

11/19 - Lunch at Pizza Planet - Never ate there, never will. Have not heard many good things. You will have to let us know what you think of Pizza Planet.
Wishes - CA Grill was very expensive but well worth it. YUMMY!

11/20 - Breakfast Crystal Palace - Always a must do!!!
Lunch CS at MK - Again, many choices.
with the hope of going to EMH at MK - The Wave. I ate there after official opening. Had breakfast. Was not too bad. Like the atmosphere. However, since the turn into a buffett, I haven't heard many good things. I want to dine here during my next trip, whenever that shall be.

11/21 - Lunch at Yak & Yeti - Great choice. Yak & Yeti is fabulous.
Flying Fish then EMH at DHS - Interesting. Never ate there. Can't wait to read your opinions of the place. I only hear great things!

11/22 - Lunch at Biergarten - I approve :thumbsup:
Dinner at Earl of Sandwich - Again, I approve :thumbsup:

11/23 - Breakfast at Kona Cafe - Your best choice yet. Kona's breakfast is a time honored tradition. Tonga Toast all the way!
Lunch CS at MK
Head to the airport

You receive an A++++++++++ especially for Earl of Sandwich and Kona Cafe.

jpH/keD
05-13-2011, 03:07 PM
:thumbsup: All approved my me! Never been to Flying Fish- I cant wait to hear your comments tho! Have fun! I hope you get LeCellier- One of my FAV FAVs! Nice well rounded choices!

BelleBeauty
05-16-2011, 09:54 AM
11/19 - Lunch at Pizza Planet - Never ate there, never will. Have not heard many good things. You will have to let us know what you think of Pizza Planet.

with the hope of going to EMH at MK - The Wave. I ate there after official opening. Had breakfast. Was not too bad. Like the atmosphere. However, since the turn into a buffett, I haven't heard many good things. I want to dine here during my next trip, whenever that shall be.

I've eaten at Pizza Planet. It is not great but the decision came from watching Toy Story 3 a few days ago. I don't like any CS and DHS so I thought my DH would get a kick out of it here.

I thought that dinner at The Wave was full service. Is it a buffet? If so, this might not be the best option for us. We were looking at it as a nice sit down dinner option.

Thanks for your comments everyone!

dizneydeb22
05-16-2011, 10:40 AM
I have to agree about Pizza Planet. We have eaten there once and will never do again. My son, who loves all the Toy Story movies even said it was a bad choice. Everything else looks great. The only one I have never been to is Flying Fish. Can't wait to see what you think! Enjoy your trip!

KAT1811
05-16-2011, 11:16 AM
Looks fabulous!!! Have a great trip!!!

BelleBeauty
05-16-2011, 01:05 PM
Since everyone hates Pizza Planet, what are your favorite CS places in or around DHS where we can eat? I haven't been since 2006, but really didn't like any of the places. Should I change and do an ADR at Sci-Fi?