PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Pier Room Request

Bellatrix81
05-11-2011, 04:04 AM
Hello lovely helpful people,
I've scoured the forum for advice on some room requests for Paradise Pier next week and haven't found much to help me. I'll be travelling May 20th-23rd and it's just me and the bf. We have a "preferred view" room, and they told me it'd be either a view of DCA or Anaheim. I'd love to fax them a request to end up on the DCA side. Anyone have any good tips, or able to point me in the right direction?

2Epcot
05-11-2011, 07:44 AM
I've only stayed there once, and didn't request a special room at the time. I would think, depending on when you arrive you may be able to make a request when you get there. If you arrive late in the day, the rooms may be already gone.

tinkwest
05-11-2011, 10:28 AM
I don't think faxing ahead will really give you an advantage. Speaking to the person checking you in is your best bet.

BrerGnat
05-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Well, you have a 50/50 shot. ;)

Seriously, I know at this resort, they try to give you a DCA view if at all possible, when you book preferred.

HOWEVER, be sure you know what you are asking for! There is a HUGE amount of construction going on right now on the part of the park that Paradise Pier Hotel is closest to. It's loud and kinda ugly. If you will be there prior to July 1, which it looks like you will, you might actually not want a DCA view.