PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Reservation Systems Update 5/13-5/15/11

Tink1
05-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Upcoming Reservation Systems Update for Walt Disney World Resort and Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa

Disney will perform a reservation-system update beginning at 5 p.m. EDT on Friday, May 13, 2011, and lasting through Sunday, May 15. During this time, we will not be able to process vacation-package reservations for the Walt Disney World® Resort by phone or online. Room-only reservations and ticket sales will not be affected.

You will be unable to access Disney’s Online Check-In Service during this time. In addition, you will not be able to associate dining reservations to package reservations during the update; however, dining reservations still may be made for up to 180 days out.

In addition, we will be unable to process vacation-package reservations for Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort and Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

If you need to make a payment or modify their Disney reservation, please make every effort to complete these before Friday, or after our systems return to full operation.

NJGIRL
05-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the heads up Nanci. :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. I have to admit, I always get slightly nervous when they do "upgrades".

Tink1
05-11-2011, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. I have to admit, I always get slightly nervous when they do "upgrades".

You're not the only one!

Nanc

Tink1
05-11-2011, 05:27 PM
They now say they may be back in service on Saturday, we shall see!

Nanc

Ed
05-11-2011, 09:52 PM
They now say they may be back in service on Saturday, we shall see!

Nanc

But, did they say WHICH Saturday ? :D