PDA

View Full Version : Lounge Food To Go?

Brian
05-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Is it possible to order food from Disney's lounges "to go"?

My wife and I used to like stopping by the lounge for an appetizer after a day in the parks. This year we'll be traveling with a 1-year old, so we won't be able to do that anymore. It would be nice to grab something from the lounge and take it back to enjoy on our balcony. I just wasn't sure if takeout was available or not. Has anyone done this?

buzznwoodysmom
05-09-2011, 07:09 PM
You should be able to get takeout. I don't know if you can call ahead of just stop by and put your order in, but I know I've read of people getting food from the lounge to take back to their room. We ate in the lounge one night at WL with our boys, and there were other kids in there, so children are allowed. Just not sure how you feel about your 1 year old being in there, but if your baby was well behaved I don't think anyone would have a problem with them being in there, especially if its early.

Scar
05-09-2011, 10:05 PM
I have eaten at the lounges often. I've taken what I couldn't finish back to my room in a styrofoam container on every occasion that I needed to (I eat leftovers for breakfast. :cool:) I'm fairly certain that Disney would not refuse your money if you wanted "take out."