PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping arrangements

crmark1
05-09-2011, 07:21 AM
We will be staying at ASMo's 6/20-6/24. We have a DD 16 and a DS 6. DS refuses to sleep with his "Sissy". Does ASMo have cots, and if so is there a charge?

Jeri
05-09-2011, 07:49 AM
I can't answer about the cot, because we have never tried that. What we do since DS 13 and DS7 won't sleep together either, is we have my husband sleep with one and I sleep with the other. Not sure if this would work for you.
Hopefully someone will be along soon that can answer the cot thing.

Oh another thing to could consider is an air mattress, then it could be deflated and stored out of the way since those rooms are small as it is.

buzznwoodysmom
05-09-2011, 09:22 AM
My SIL has the same issue with her son and daughter. A few years ago they called the front desk at Coronado Springs and were able to get a cot delivered to their room. There was supposed to be a $10 a night charge, but the charges were never put on their room. Not sure if they do this at the values as well, not sure if there is enough room in those smaller rooms.

TammiMcMan
05-09-2011, 11:44 AM
There's a limited number of rollaways available and unfortunately, you cannot pre-reserve one. You need to wait until you arrive to ask if they have any for use during your stay. Most people use air mattresses as it's a guarantee for separate bedding.

thrillme
05-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Just bring an air mattress. Twin size. Problem solved. It should fit right between the two beds. You can get some relatively cheap ones at Target/Walmart. The 6 year old will be fine and dandy on it. House keeping should be able to easily provide you with sheets, pillow and blanket. (just ask for extra). They could be as little at $10 for a twin size. Cheap enough to where if you don't want to take it home you can trash it.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-14-2011, 10:43 PM
My sis has usually taken the air mattresses for her 2 boys. They fit in the room fine and we just prop them up against the wall when we leave the foom.

E-OR
05-15-2011, 11:26 AM
Values don't allow the rollaways because of the size of the rooms and fire safety. Our boys never liked sleeping together either so we always brought an air bed. It actually did not take up that much room in our luggage. We bought it at Target for, I think, around $25.00. We figured if we ended up having to leave it behind it was worth it. If you are staying at a resort that allows a rollaway the cost is $16.00 per night. We used the hair dryer in the room to blow it up. During the day we leaned it up against the wall.

LudwigVonDrake
05-16-2011, 01:23 PM
They do rent cots :mickey:

darthmacho
05-17-2011, 01:40 PM
Don't know the answer to your question, but I have a phrase I use when my kids are that difficult: "Stinkin' kids!"

Have you tried threatening to leave them both home? ;)

E-OR
05-18-2011, 10:55 AM
Roll Aways are not available at the Value's. You can rent at all other resorts. Call the resort to verify this but we have never been able to get one at a value.