PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Universal Equivalent to the Hidden Mickey Guide?

HackLaSalle
05-06-2011, 05:26 PM
So I heard recently that there are definitely hidden things in the Universal attractions (there's a hommage to Kong at Mummy and plenty of call backs to BTTF at The Simpsons.) but I was wondering if there is a book or a website that has all of these hidden things ala the Hidden Mickey Field Guide.

NJGIRL
05-07-2011, 01:47 PM
I don't know about a book, in fact I have never noticed the others things that you have mentioned either and we have been there many times. I guess I should take a little time to look at the details in the park. :blush:

JasonH
05-08-2011, 03:58 PM
I have heard of the homages that they do at Universal in regards to previous rides/attractions as well, but b/c Universal hasn't really lost many attractions over the years, especially with IOA, I haven't heard of any book being available to showing where these are. At this point I would say there isn't really enough to warrant having a book made and it may just be left up to fan sites that will let us know what and where they are, unless they are included in one of the many guide books that are out there. I had noticed that an Unofficial guide to USF that I recently purchased included a code to use on the Rip Rockin Rollercoaster to access the full database of all the songs you can use on the ride beyond what they normally list, just as an example. :thumbsup:

WDWfanatic742
05-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Like said above, their are a TON of hidden songs for HRRRI that you can choose...I'm sure that there are alot of homages and hidden things in the attractions since quite a few old Imaginners later worked at Universal.