PDA

View Full Version : Travel Documents

LorrieP
05-06-2011, 10:31 AM
We are 13 days out and haven't received ours yet. I've never gotten them this late. I received them for our cruise portion 2 weeks ago, but not the land portion.

When is everyone else receiving theirs??

Emme&TeddysMommy
05-06-2011, 10:43 AM
I would give your travel agent a call. Hope you have a magical trip!

sgdisney
05-06-2011, 01:29 PM
We leave on the 19th too and I have received my reservation information packet (actually several, but that is another story) but not my ME infomation.

Tink1
05-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Disney has a 3rd party doing the document printing now, and it is an issue. We were missing a bunch and called to have them reprinted.

Since I just mailed a set of documents to your city for Karen, and your intials match. I am going to bet they are yours!

They should be there today or tomorrow.

Nanc

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-06-2011, 04:11 PM
For our January trip, the documents were waiting for us when we got home!

It isn't really a problem if you don't get them, we didn't run into any issues at all without them.

LorrieP
05-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Thanks Nancy! I'll be on the lookout for them!

LorrieP
05-07-2011, 12:57 PM
They were mine!! I got them today! Super excited. Only 12 days to go!!

sgdisney
05-07-2011, 08:48 PM
Disney has a 3rd party doing the document printing now, and it is an issue.

Well maybe that partly explains why I got my 5th packet today for our upcoming trip. Still don't have the ME vouchers and tags. Called ME yesterday and they said they had been mailed on April 8th and were sending another set out.

Tink1
05-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Well maybe that partly explains why I got my 5th packet today for our upcoming trip. Still don't have the ME vouchers and tags. Called ME yesterday and they said they had been mailed on April 8th and were sending another set out.

ME tags are done by yet a different printer. There is no rhyme or reason to when ANY of Disney's documents will arrive anymore. When they were printed in house, they were like clockwork. Those days are gone!

Nanc