PDA

View Full Version : DVC Rumor - River Country?

NH Disneyfan
05-06-2011, 05:46 AM
Found this in a blog post after searching for some info on Grand Floridian expansion. A good new topic perhaps.....

"The next DVC to be announced will be at the old River Country site. No name or design announced yet. The announcement date depends on the Grand Floridian sales numbers. Disney has no idea how long they'll be able to ride the DVC wave, but they plan to ride it to the shore (and probably a bit into town). "

DizneyRox
05-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Disney has no idea how long they'll be able to ride the DVC wave, but they plan to ride it to the shore (and probably a bit into town). "
See, there's a bit of truth in every rumor.

GF, if that's what it is... and I think it will be, should be pretty small. It's probably going to give them an opportunity to price it higher and see what the market will bear. RC is a goo building location I think, in terms of viability. There is already a lot of infrastructure in place (electrical, plumbing, roadways, etc) so a resort build out would save them considerably. Of course, the points won't be discounted, so DVC owners will be paying more for less in effect. Another Disney standard.

KylesMom
05-06-2011, 10:58 AM
I think this first came up about 8 months ago . . . DVC Coming to FtW? (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=174747)

dlpmikki
05-07-2011, 05:45 AM
I'm going to close this topic and suggest any discussion is in the news and rumour topic linked above.