PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed...Who do I contact?

CardCollector
05-05-2011, 02:56 PM
I need any help I can get with this one.

We just booked our summer trip this past Saturday, well yesterday our bank called us to say that they froze our account because someone in the Orlando area tried to use our card/account. I don't see this as being a coincidence.

We have the name of the person who tried to do this. I would like to contact Disney and see if they can investigate this from thier end to see if it was possibly one of thier cast members.

Does anyone know who I need to contact or a phone number? Any help here would be great.

RedSoxandPatsfan
05-05-2011, 04:00 PM
I would start by calling Disney here.

U.S. Guest Information
(407) 939-6244

You could also try the Orlando P.D. here.

Please call the Information Desk at (407) 246-2470 to Report a Crime, Request Information about a Case Follow-up, Report or Inquire about a Missing Person, or File a Complaint on an Officer.

Checkers
05-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Sorry this happened to you. Did you book through Disney? Please let us know how you make out. Good luck!

BluewaterBrad
05-05-2011, 04:28 PM
I am sorry!! Good Luck with everything.!!:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Perhaps you should go through their corporate office...I'm sure you can find the number on the internet. Who did you book through?

CardCollector
05-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the phone numbers. That's what I was needing.

To answer the other question, we booked with Disney. I will keep everyone updated.

BrerGnat
05-05-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm sorry to hear this. Something similar happened to me when I bought my Annual Pass to Disneyland for the first time after I moved to Southern California. By the time we contacted Disney about the CM who stole my info, they had already fired her...and she had disappeared without a trace. Very frustrating, although my credit card company was great about disputing the charge with the merchant on our behalf and getting the money back in the account.

Make sure your bank deactivates that card number and issues you a new one a.s.a.p.!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-05-2011, 08:50 PM
That stinks! What is this world coming to? I hope you get this resolved quickly. But I wouldn't be surprised if they don't tell you whether the person is a cast member or not. Let us know what happens.

Emme&TeddysMommy
05-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Believe it or not my credit card info was also just stolen. I did use the card last month to pay for our upcoming trip. My bank also caught the miscellaneous charges. I was not able to get where the person was from, but I do find this rather odd. Glad to see your bank also caught it.

Not2Loud
05-19-2011, 09:09 AM
any resolution to this?

We recently had fraudulent activity on a CC, although not Disney related. It was for a school that specializes in exchange students. Our bank was great, and I notified the merchant/school about it. They didn't really seem to care.