PDA

View Full Version : True Colors Pre-Show: Honey I Shrunk the Audience

wiltsan
05-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Going old school on the Intercoters :). Does anyone have a better quality video of this tremendous, wonderful pre-show?

My absolute favorite of all time. Made me sob good tears while it was in place and just found this video on YouTube and I am sobbing again - just tears streaming down, I'm a sap :). Saw a couple others on YT but they were user created. Looking for the original and good quality. Actually wrote to Kodak once to inquire, never heard back.

Would love to share it with my DD class for year end. Thanks and see everyone at the World in a WEEK AND A HALF - woot!

DizneyRox
05-04-2011, 01:35 PM
I think I'm pretty safe in saying that is the best that's out there. It's amazing that THAT show wasn't captured in better quality over the years that it played, but until someone else steps up with a better copy, THAT is it.

I believe it was done by a lad named Martin Smith and he releases a all of his videos over at mousebits. He's got a streaming site as well I think.

wiltsan
05-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Another poster did his own to the script and song but the images are mostly of astronauts and wildlife - great quality, nicely done - but not the original. Wish Disney would use it again ....

BluewaterBrad
05-04-2011, 03:25 PM
One of the best pre-shows ever!!:mickey:

Ryan Towle
05-04-2011, 11:52 PM
If this hasn't been posted already, I think that THIS is the best version out there. Straight from the man himself. Mr. Martin Smith.

http://www.martinsvids.net/?p=650

Laughin' place
05-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Im with you, I LOVED that. I could always count on a good "choked up" on my part, and a REALLY good ribbing from my boys. Thanks for the reminder and the link. :blush:

wiltsan
05-07-2011, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the link!