PDA

View Full Version : I booked!!

wdwaggie
05-04-2011, 07:55 AM
WOO-HOO!!:number1: I've been posting here about my lovely DW giving me a trip in Sept for my 40th Birthday and we finally BOOKED!! Can't wait to stay at the WL for the first time and also our first trip without the kids. This will be the slow down and smell the roses trip that we both deserve and if done right can convert my DW into a Disney addict like the rest of us!:blush:

cer
05-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Yay! So happy for you! It sounds like it is going to be a great time! :mickey:

NJGIRL
05-04-2011, 09:30 AM
:high5:. Love the WL. Make sure you have breakfast at the WWC at least one time.

DisneyDINK
05-04-2011, 09:35 AM
DW and I went for my 40th birthday in January for a week and had a great time. Many of my friends are turning 40 this year and I'm heading to Vegas like 4 or 5 times as a result, but I wish one of them wanted to do WDW instead. I'd love an excuse to head back soon.

Have a great trip and enjoy your planning!

KylesMom
05-04-2011, 09:47 AM
Congratulations! I think you'll really enjoy WL - lots of hidden romantic spots here for DW and you to enjoy! :mickey:

Pop Centurion
05-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Congrats!
I'm going in Sept as well to celebrate my 40th. Ughh, don't like the sound of that number.

Ramblingman
05-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Congrats! I hope you enjoy the birthday and the trip.

Never done WL but have heard all kinds of good things about it. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Great idea on the slowing down and finding new things to enjoy. We are soon heading for what is most likely our last trip as a family. Our son is graduating college and it's harder and harder to get him home to visit. So our trips from now on will likely be either with grandkids or ourselves. No problems with either.

Make sure to get all your birthday specials, and try not to act your age!