PDA

View Full Version : Unique Snack Options at MK

Belster
05-02-2011, 03:58 PM
I am looking for unique snack options at MK...ideas??

TracyL
05-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Can you help us understand your question better? By "unique", do you mean things you can only get at MK/WDW, or just unusual (not a bag of chips or a box of popcorn), or something nobody knows you can get as a snack?

To me, the most unique snack at MK is the inimitable Dole Whip. :D But Mickey Bars are another classic you can only get at Disney parks and resorts. But I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "unique"....

mouseketeer mom
05-02-2011, 04:53 PM
I think the egg rolls from the cart at Adventureland are a great snack. Churros from Frontierland are yummy, (but watch out for birds!!)..of course the Dole whips from Adventureland. We love getting a cone at the Plaza ice cream parlor and people watching on the curb on Main Street. How bout the rice crispie treats freshly made at the confectionary?? Or fudge or coconut patties from the same shop? The Goofy cheddar cheese popcorn there is also delicious. As you can tell, my family loves to snack...!!!

disney obsessed
05-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Turkey leg shared by all.

Pop Centurion
05-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Turkey leg shared by all.
Is that "all" as in your family or anyone who walks by and wants to take a bite? :silly:

jrfromfla
05-02-2011, 06:36 PM
When I was there in December I really liked Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel at the Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland.

Belster
05-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Can you help us understand your question better? By "unique", do you mean things you can only get at MK/WDW, or just unusual (not a bag of chips or a box of popcorn), or something nobody knows you can get as a snack?

To me, the most unique snack at MK is the inimitable Dole Whip. :D But Mickey Bars are another classic you can only get at Disney parks and resorts. But I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "unique"....

I am looking for more than your bag of chips and pretzels. :mickey:

NJGIRL
05-03-2011, 11:12 AM
I think the egg rolls from the cart at Adventureland are a great snack.

This has never been opened when we are there and I have always wanted to try them. Do they have a selection or just one kind?

McLiberal8
05-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Can't go wrong with Dole Whips! I also love the cinnamon rolls at Main Street Bakery for breakfast (snack credit) and the sweet cream cheese pretzels. Mmm.
I also like to order french fries from Cosmic Rays, and use the burger fixin's bar to top the fries with cheese and carmelized onions.

BrerGnat
05-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Not sure if this place is still open, but right next to Snow White's ride, there was a CS stand that sold ice cream treats. We discovered the hot fudge brownie sundaes here. REALLY good! I had passed by that place SO many times and never even noticed it.

I also love the egg rolls in Adventureland. Whenever I see the cart open, I grab one! I love egg rolls.

Belster
05-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Okay....I need to try an egg roll from Adventureland...yummy!!

PittFan
05-03-2011, 01:03 PM
I Love the chocolate covered frozen bananas in Frontierland. :cloud9: