PDA

View Full Version : Via Napoli

crmark1
05-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Does anyone know if when using the dining plan at Via Napoli, if you order Pizza can you include the salad, and it beincluded in the plan?

brownie
05-02-2011, 04:08 PM
With the Disney Disney Dining Plan, you get an entree, a non-alcoholic drink, and a dessert at table service restaurants. At Via Napoli, the salad would have to be paid for separately with the pizza as your entree, at least if you are on the Disney Dining Plan. I'm not sure if you'd be able to include the salad on one of the higher level dining plans.

KathyMJ
05-02-2011, 05:27 PM
We did this exact thing on our last trip. And yes, we had to pay for the salad out of pocket. But it was soooooo worth it! One of the best salads I've had!!!

Dream'nDisney
05-06-2011, 01:24 PM
We have the DDP and are trying to figure out if this is a place where we should just pay OOP. We have a character breakfast planned during our trip, so one night is going to be OOP anyway. The other OOP options are either Sci Fi or 50's Prime Time (we have ressies at those places too on different nights). Any suggestions on which one you would do the OOP?

BrerGnat
05-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Do the cheapest one OOP. Via Napoli isn't cheap.

I'd think Sci Fi would probably be the cheapest.

AdventurerKim
05-06-2011, 05:37 PM
The pizza at Via Napoli was good, but I'm not sure it was worth the price. We were not on DDP when went there. Sci-Fi is the best pick for OOP.

Magic Smiles
05-08-2011, 08:22 AM
We just ate at Via Napoli last night. Not only is it VERY expensive for what you get, DS and DH said that it was the worse pizza they have ever had and it looked pathetic. I had chicken parmeson which was a chicken breast with 5 potato wedges (= to 1/4 potato if that) and half a carrot. The chicken was good but not worth the money. We would never eat there again. DS wanted olives on his pizza so we paid the $2.00 for the olives and they only put a small handful of olives on a portion of the pizza. I would say that at least a 1/4 of the crust had absolutely no toppings on it. Everything was GREASY.
The deserts were very good. We would never recommend eating at this place, dining plan or not.

Dream'nDisney
05-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the tips! If we want pizza (one of the four basic food groups in my opinion... LOL), we will just walk over to Boardwalk. We will probably do Sci Fi as our OOP dinner.

steamboat willy
05-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Is the Pizza different at The Boardwalk verse other Resort Pizza?

SBETigg
05-11-2011, 10:44 AM
We loved Via Napoli. Our pizza wasn't greasy at all. We tried four different kinds in the individual sizes. The simplest, margherita, seemed to be best to me. It's perhaps not the kind of pizza a lot of people are used to, but we love it.

Dream'nDisney
05-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Is the Pizza different at The Boardwalk verse other Resort Pizza?

I don't know the answer to that. We got a slice of pizza there for lunch two stays ago. I'm sure someone will know the answer to your question.

We did order from Pizza Hut last year, and they said we had to meet them outside because they weren't allowed to deliver to rooms. They messed up our order though, so I wouldn't recommend them. (It was the Pizza Hut closest to YC.)