PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with Magic Music Days??

idreamofdisney
05-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Has anyone gone to Disney with their dance group and performed? I'm just looking for any info on what days you are usually scheduled to perform and what is the timeframe? We are taking my daughter with her group 6/24 and 6/25 and I was just trying to make dining reservations. My problem is I'm not sure what time I should make reservations for on those days because we will not get the time slot for dancing until 2 wks before or so. I just wanted to see if anyone knew if performances were over by 6 pm or so? I know they have danced in some of the parks and DTD but no one knows where they will be this year. :confused:

FenwayGirl
05-02-2011, 03:08 PM
Congratulation on MMD. It is a great, fun experience for the girls.
We did it a few years ago (the girls actually danced in the Galaxy theatre) Our time was 3PM, but we found it much easier to try and do walk ups instead of planning.

Ramblingman
05-03-2011, 03:45 PM
We went with a high school band last year that marched and played at Epcot. Not sure if the times are the same, but they were done by 5.

Congrats to the dancer.

SnowWSue
05-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Hi-

I was there in March with my daughter's dance group. They performed on a Friday night at 9 PM.....

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Katzateer
05-08-2011, 07:35 PM
When our daughter danced in December we couldn't really make any plans because the rehearsal times and show times were not set in stone. The one night we had planned a group
activity and had to make a deposit- will, it was a good thing we decided not to do that because the girls had a last minute extra practice.

hope you have a great time!