PDA

View Full Version : World Showcase Hours Question

NanaPapa's Family
05-02-2011, 12:32 PM
I know that World Showcase opens at 11:00 AM during my visit. Can we walk through earlier than that to look at the outside of the pavilions (knowing that the shops/attractions will not be open yet) or are the walkways blocked until 11:00? Thanks for your help!

Pirate Granny
05-02-2011, 12:42 PM
You can go from the International Entrance to Future World...UK and Canada would be the only buildings that you could walk past. The bridge going over to France is blocked and a CM guards it pretty carefully. I don't believe you can go past Mexico unless you are on the list of persons dining in Norway.
:pirate:

DAWS
05-14-2011, 12:45 AM
And while you CAN walk between the International Gateway and Future World in Epcot, you won't be allowed to walk up into the two pavilions you will pass (UK and Canada).

Melanie
05-14-2011, 07:55 AM
Recently I've been able to go to the International Gateway on the one side, and as far as Norway on the other.

hokies4life
05-14-2011, 07:56 AM
You can walk from the world showcase entrance area past Mexico and Norway and then there will be a rope blocking your way to China and beyond. The other direction you can walk past Canada and UK and to the International Gateway before being blocked on the bridge that heads to France. There were ropes blocking off the Mexico Pavilion and Canada Pavilion, but we were able to walk around Norway and UK (not into the shops but "in" to their area.

I was surprised how many people were walking around though wondering why nothing was open yet at 9am in World Showcase.