PDA

View Full Version : Have park tickets waiting at your Resort?

PoohRules
05-01-2011, 04:29 PM
I am participating in the Expedition Everest Challenge at AK this Saturday (5/7). I was able to grab the special room rate for AKL when I registered for the event (DH is very jealous:fit:). They offered a special rate on park tickets, but only if you need a two day ticket. Sadly, I can only utilize a one day pass. Therefore, I need to purchase two adult, one day-one park passes. I really would like to avoid the will call window.

Is it possible to call my resort and purchase the tickets in advance and have them ready when I check in? I think I saw where the concierge desk can help me, but like everyone on these boards I am trying to maximize my time and it would be great if I had them waiting on me at arrival :bolt:

Thanks!

faline
05-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Have you tried calling the resort to ask? If you call the regular Disney number, they'll offer you "will call".

PoohRules
05-01-2011, 09:49 PM
I have not, I will call them directly tomorrow morning. I just found out my teammate for the race, who is meeting me at the airport, has never really been to Disney World.

This will be a real treat! I love to take newbies, I only wish we had more time.

Thanks!