PDA

View Full Version : Did 'Aunt Gravity's' replace Noodle Terrace?

AmandaChan
05-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Just curious if they finally got rid of Noodle terrace? (no offense to those that liked it).. But is 'aunt gravity' open yet and has anyone tried it?

Disney4us2
05-01-2011, 01:49 PM
We ate there recently. It is called Tomorrowland Terrace. They have burgers, pasta, salad and a sandwich which I had was a lobster roll. No noodles. It was fairly good, nothing to write home about though. I liked that is was all shady there. The burgers looked good. One of us has the shrimp pasta primavera. She said the shrimp had no taste.

MNNHFLTX
05-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Isn't Auntie Gravity's over by the Speedway??

Anyway, from what I have read, they have re-opened the former Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station, now renamed the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant (still counter-service). It serves a variety of food, from burgers to pasta and salads.

KylesMom
05-02-2011, 09:01 AM
Isn't Auntie Gravity's over by the Speedway??

Yes, Auntie Gravity's (adjacent to Merchant's of Venus) has been there for eons & serves smoothies, soft-serve ice cream, floats, etcetera.

I actually enjoy the open seating area at Tomorrowland Terrace & am glad that they've tweaked their menu! :mickey:

Melanie
05-02-2011, 09:01 AM
It is as Beth says, but is not open all the time.

SBETigg
05-02-2011, 09:10 AM
So basically they have returned to what they were before the Noodlestation experiment gone wrong. It used to be the Tomorrowland Terrace restaurant with a burger-chicken nugget sort of menu. I'm glad they went back. Auntie Gravity's has been around awhile, hasn't it? Oh, yes, I see Carol confirms that it has.

#1donaldfan
05-02-2011, 11:53 AM
....just ate there week before last.....the chicken sand was fine....the noodles, not so much....if you want good CS noodles, go to EC, Sunshine Seasons !! :thumbsup:

AmandaChan
05-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Now I remember that place, I had only been in there one time is why I couldn't remember it. I was just curious because we disliked noodle terrace so much and I was hoping that they had changed it.. but sounds like they actually did change it!

LudwigVonDrake
05-08-2011, 11:19 AM
I thought Auntie Gravitiy's was an ice cream place? :confused:

CanadaLovesDisney
05-08-2011, 05:47 PM
All I know is when it was the tommorowland noodle station the food was so horrible! I got very Ill off of one of the noodle bowls. The only place in the entire park(s) i really didn't like!:ill: