PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets

KathyMJ
05-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets for sale on May 1.

2011 Pricing and dates are below.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is a hard ticketed event and the tickets are non-refundable.

To purchase tickets call (407) W-DISNEY (934-7639) or purchase online at the Disney website.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) A magical night of holiday snow, an enchanting parade, Disney Character greetings, family photos and tasty treats, plus the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions.

Dates: (dates are subject to change)
November: 8,9,11,13,15,18,27,29,30
December: 2,4,5,7,9,11,13,14,16,18

Prices:
Advanced Sale for select dates:
Adults/children 10 and over: $60:66 including tax
Children 3-9: $55.33 including tax

Regular Pricing/Gate Prices:
Adults/children 10 and over: $67.05 including tax
Children 3-9: $61.72 including tax

Advance Purchase is not available for the following nights: Friday and Sunday nights.

DizneyRox
05-01-2011, 02:13 PM
WOW!

$67 bucks for entry into a park for a few hours and some mass produced cookies and hot chocolate?

What were prices last year, it's been a while since I've been to MVMCP, but I certainly don't remember paying anywhere near that.

And early November? WUWT!?!?

wdwluv
05-01-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm glad for the early November dates! That means we get to enjoy the special parade, and fireworks and such, while we are there!

NJGIRL
05-01-2011, 04:03 PM
There is only one week between MNSSHP and MVMCP $$$$$$$$.

I understand waiting to experience the "parties" at Disney but I don't like that they have the MNSSHP in Sept or the MVMCP in Nov.

RedSoxFan
05-01-2011, 04:15 PM
We went to the party for the first time last December. Although it was freezing, it was fun. However, I do not plan to pay $67/ea for 5 of us to go this year. I just cannot justify it for 5 hours. And I forget what I paid last year; but it wasn't $67.

wdwluv
05-01-2011, 04:19 PM
For me, I compare it to CRT. It's alot to spend for a character meal. I was willing to spring for it once,and I'm glad we got to experience it. I'll do the same with MVMCP. One time I'll fork out the dough (I was glad to see they have AP discounted tickets for some dates) and it will be great fun. But I'm pretty certain I'll only do it once. (did the BBB for the girls once too)

antnyh
05-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Can't find the discounts for DVC or AP. This is our first year that we qualify for either of these. Where can I find this or does anyone know what kind of discount was applied in the past? Thanks.

brivers222
05-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Just bought tickets to the 12/11/11 and 12/13/11 MVMCP... finally our honeymoon is getting close.... now that i can actually book something other than package for it :)

cant wait until June 13th for ADR's!!!

cuteduck223
05-03-2011, 01:38 PM
I believe that it actually includes entrance to the park (you wouldn't need to use a day on your ticket) any time after 4 pm. That may be the reason for the higher price--i could be wrong, but I believe that is how it works? :blush:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-03-2011, 01:43 PM
We decided not to spend the $$$...we will be at DHS our first night instead.

DizneyRox
05-03-2011, 02:26 PM
I believe that it actually includes entrance to the park (you wouldn't need to use a day on your ticket) any time after 4 pm. That may be the reason for the higher price--i could be wrong, but I believe that is how it works? :blush:
It has always been a seperate ticket (no other admission required) for as far back as I can remember. The [insane] price is due to something else.

VWL Mom
05-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Can't find the discounts for DVC or AP. This is our first year that we qualify for either of these. Where can I find this or does anyone know what kind of discount was applied in the past? Thanks.

Rates are on the AP site, $52.95 plus tax for select nights, must be purchased in advance.

antnyh
05-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Rates are on the AP site, $52.95 plus tax for select nights, must be purchased in advance.

I looked before and after your answer and still don't see it.

VWL Mom
05-03-2011, 03:31 PM
It's listed under news and events.

The Passholder discount for this event is available on the following nights:

Tuesday, November 8
Wednesday, November 9
Friday, November 11
Sunday, November 13
Tuesday, November 15
Tuesday, November 29
Wednesday, November 30
Sunday, December 4
Tuesday, December 6

AvaNellMouse
05-06-2011, 11:36 PM
I checked my account and I paid $114 the day of the event for two tickets last year.

Having been to WDW several times during the MVMCP dates, I suggest you buy your tickets once you know for sure what the weather will be. If it is raining and cold, you won't get the same fabulous experience you will get in better weather. Also, if it is "sold out" you probably don't want to be there, IMHO.

I have been to the party twice and regardless of the cost, if you are a devotee of the Magic, you will love every minute. I would do it again next year but I have plans with a few (hundred?) friends in October :thumbsup:

Mickey91
05-10-2011, 08:44 AM
It has always been a seperate ticket (no other admission required) for as far back as I can remember. The [insane] price is due to something else.

GREED...and I just love that the price goes up and up and the offerings keep disappearing!

Maybe someone who attended last year's party can clarify, but I remember reading posts that you could no longer get in before the party time.

CaptainSad
05-10-2011, 05:54 PM
Last years i think they were $53.95 and $59.95 according to what day you went.

DisneyGirl85
05-10-2011, 06:58 PM
I was there a few days before Christmas and it was very crowded. I don't think I will do MVMCP again. The only bonus' there was the free hot chocolate and cookies which I was full from after the first cup & the parade. The day after we attended the party everyone in the park got to see the parade that we paid for...

We had park hopper passes so we were there before the party time. All we did was find a CM and got a bracelet.