PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Package with Dining Plan

Giselle
05-01-2011, 11:33 AM
I'll admit it: I will never figure out this dining plan calculation stuff, so I'll just use intercot's collective wisdom. Is it a good idea to use your dining package credits for the Fantasmic Dinner Package? How about for dining at Cinderella Castle?
Thanks!

MongoMil
05-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Well about the Fantasmic package. Its all personal preference. If you are gonna eat at one of the three places that is offered to you then it could be. If you dislike waiting in line, or have little ones who can't tolerate the waiting, the Fantasmic! Dining Experience is probably worth it. The reserved seating area affords a fine view of the show. Some people dont like the seating that they give you and would rather go real early and sit where they want. Your choices for lunch/dinner is Mama Melrose's and Hollywood and Vine for one credit and Brown Derby for 2. There is no additional charge for the package itself. However, the package, which includes the Fantasmic! seating pass, MUST be guaranteed at the time of booking with a credit card, and a $10 cancellation fee applies if not cancelled at least 48 hours beforehand. Now Cinderella's Royal Table is a beast of its own. Now this comes down to if you have the credits to use for it. It's the great debate of are two credit places good use of the dining plan. Now lunch is Noon to 3 p.m. Daily and adults are $48.54 and children 3-9 are $31.11 prices includes tax and gratuity and of course price varys due to time of year. Now dinner is $54.76 for adults and $33.60 for children 3-9 prices includes tax and gratuity