PDA

View Full Version : Pop air conditioning help!

Dopey's Girl
05-01-2011, 07:52 AM
Hi all! I'm at Pop right now, and need your help! I know there was a thread about how to get the air to go lower than 68, but I can't find it, and it's really stuffy in here!

Anyone remember? Thanks!

KylesMom
05-01-2011, 08:18 AM
Sorry, Meg - I've done an extensive site search & can't find a solution for you. There's just too many references to Air Conditining (and Pop Century). Have you called the front desk?

Hope you're having a marvelous time other than the A/C issue! :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-01-2011, 09:27 AM
I remember reading it too ... but of course I can't find it either!

I think it was something like holding down the power button and the down arrow at the same time?

I agree - give them a call and let them know it just too hot and stuffy in the room.

caryrae
05-01-2011, 10:51 AM
I found this from a CSR review thread from a couple years ago so not sure if it still works.

On the thermostat, push the power button and the down arrow (button that adjusts the temp) at the exact same time. If you do this correctly, you will see the letters "bp" where the temp normally shows. You are now bypassing the sensors in the room. You can then set the temp to whatever you want and it keeps the room that cold whether you are in it or not. You might have to do this once a day as the thermostat tends to go back to sensor mode after 24 hours.

http://i25.tinypic.com/5eg3sz.jpg

Just so you know it is cold and windy here in MN today, some places even got a little snow.

caryrae
05-03-2011, 11:31 AM
Just wondering if you got it to work?

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-03-2011, 01:46 PM
This is reason #1 why we won't stay at POP anymore we were hot all the time and couldn't adjust the air...we keep it around 68 at home and it is way cooler feeling so I don't think its accurate anyway.