PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Seating Package

disneynarula
04-30-2011, 12:37 PM
Is the Fantasmic Seating Package worth the money? It seems pretty steep for just desserts?

BrerGnat
05-02-2011, 01:36 PM
We did it once. It was a special occasion (anniversary). I wouldn't do it again. The desserts were good and plenty, but I actually thought the seats were pretty bad. However, this was back when it was upstairs on the balcony of the Disney gallery. I know they don't do it here anymore, and if the seats are down by the water, I'd say it would be worth it.

Although, it's just as good to pick up some goodies at the bakery or candy store and find a spot to your liking about 30 min before the show! :thumbsup:

Disney4us2
05-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Last time we did that was back in 2005. We had seats by the river and they were good seats. I would do it again, after putting $$$ away for that special treat. For us it beats trying to get a close view on the ground. I have seen people start claiming their ground around 6/7pm.

NewDVCowner
05-02-2011, 03:53 PM
I've never paid extra money for this. I've gotten excellent seats just coming in to watch the second show and claiming a seat as people were leaving from the first one. I think that if you want to do something special, then it's great, but using it just to watch the show seems like a waste of money. That being said, if you're going to be there at a very busy time of year, or you don't want to bother coming ahead of time and claiming a section of the sidewalk, then by all means go for it.

BrerGnat
05-02-2011, 06:07 PM
I've seen this show MANY times as well, and I've never arrived more than 10 min prior to showtime. There really are no bad spots to watch from.

Those people parked out on blankets HOURS before the show make me scratch my head. What a waste of park time! It's not necessary, especially if you watch the second show.