PDA

View Full Version : MK open till 2am - will be trying to get INTO park during Wishes

wdwluv
04-29-2011, 10:48 AM
Possible?

I want to get to the 2nd showing of the Electrical Parade at 11pm, and Destination D (at Contemporary) says it will be finishing up at 9pm on Saturday. So I'll either be trying to get in during the first parade or during Wishes...

John
04-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Not sure I understand the question - possible - yes. Crowded and difficult to navigate - yes as well...

wdwluv
04-29-2011, 11:31 AM
Well, I just figure, for one thing, if Wishes is going on, it is probably pretty dark? Maybe entry is closed off during it?

And is Main Street loaded with people right up to the entry/exit?..so that I won't be able to get in? I assume there will be no getting up Main Street while Wishes is going on and/or afterwards during the mass exodus. is there any way to get "upstream"?

(btw John, love the podcasts! I feel like I just had a brush with celebrity with you responding to my post. :-P)

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-29-2011, 12:29 PM
It will be very busy.

Your best bet will be to try and go through the stores on the left-hand side, since they all connect, but they will be swamped as well. At least there though, you won't be going upstream.

wdwluv
04-29-2011, 01:01 PM
Oh, ok! Good to know that they all connect inside, I've never been through them all. (kids aren't interested in shoppping!)

I imagine it won't be fun. But hopefully solo it won't be too horrible.

ransam
04-29-2011, 02:20 PM
with the crowds leaving, try walking through the gift shops up mainstreet...most of them connect.