PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck and send some pixie dust!

BriarRose0708
04-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Hey friends! I hope you're all doing well today.:mickey:

I am beginning another exciting time in my life. This weekend I am moving to Ithaca, NY to start a new job! While very excited, I am sad to leave my current position and an area where I've lived for a long time and have many friends. I don't know too many people in Ithaca, so if you're in that area and looking to make a new friend send a message lol!

I am also starting a side business selling Mary Kay products, which is a big risk for me investing a chunk of money into inventory and not knowing if I will be able to sell, or book skin care classes, etc. If anyone out there has sold or is still a consultant I would appreciate some advice or words of wisdom!

So here I go, please send some pixie dust my way for a smooth move, transition to a new area and job, and a new business venture. Thanks!!!

RedSoxFan
04-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Welcome to my neck of the woods!! I live in Ithaca even though it says Lansing. My kids go/attended Lansing Central Schools. Beautiful area with the waterfalls and Cayuga Lake. Cornell University and Ithaca College are located here as well.

Good luck with the move and new job!!

Melanie
04-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Good luck! Moving is a scary venture, but exciting too! I hope you settle in quickly and love your new home.

BriarRose0708
04-25-2011, 11:18 PM
Welcome to my neck of the woods!! I live in Ithaca even though it says Lansing. My kids go/attended Lansing Central Schools. Beautiful area with the waterfalls and Cayuga Lake. Cornell University and Ithaca College are located here as well.

Good luck with the move and new job!!

Hi Tracey, I am also in Lansing, lol, just up the road from the school. I will be working at Ithaca College as a Career Counselor and am looking forward to getting started!

Thanks, too, Mel!

Mousefever
04-25-2011, 11:20 PM
Good luck, Nikki! I hope the transition is smooth, and that you start feeling comfortable right away.

Amy

Carol
04-26-2011, 07:54 AM
Best of Luck, Nikki. :pixie:

vizsla
04-26-2011, 08:08 AM
Good Luck

Dsnygirl
04-26-2011, 08:59 AM
:thumbsup: Good luck, Nikki, and congratulations on the new job!! I bet it will be a great transition, and you're moving to a beautiful area. Hope the move goes smoothly!!