PDA

View Full Version : Just Booked!!!

JenniferS.
04-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Just booked for Oct. 27-Nov. 4th 2011!!! We are staying at ASMu Family Suites. Does anyone know which building has the suites? I also thought that you could book 180+10 for dining? My trip is in 185 days!! The online res. won't let me book even though it showing that you can book til Nov. 1st. Do I need to call? Thanks for all the opinions on when to go. We're planning on attending MNSSHP on Halloween. When should that be announced? I'm so psyched. We are taking my mom (1st timer) and she has never been on a plane. Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-25-2011, 08:28 PM
I believe the suites are located in the Jazz Inn and Calypso buildings.

You can start booking dining at 180-days before your trip. Once you login to the Disney site with your reservation number, you'll be able to book for the first 10-days of your vacation, instead of having to call back each day.

I hope you have a great trip!

alaMode
04-25-2011, 10:04 PM
You can start booking ADRs 180 days from the first day of your trip. If your trip is in 185 days, then you should be able to book in five days.

We'll be there on 10/29 and I can book on 5/2-I can hardly wait! I got this by logging in with my reservation confirmation #-the website will give you the date.

We're going to MNSSHP on 10/30 or 10/31-haven't decided yet. We went on Halloween last year and we had a blast!

Have fun making your ADRs!

lighteningqueen
04-26-2011, 12:19 AM
Calypsso and Jazz is correct. We stayed in Calypsso 2 times and loved it.. Lots of room, and the 2 baths and 2 tvs are a plus and also the fridge and micro and the little kitchen nook.. Great place to stay. We are booking POP but think we are going back to the Suites we loved it so much... They are the only place where we also had tomato basil soup from the food court and it is great... Miss that so much. You can call up and talk to someone and they will give you the correct booking date for your dining.. I am hoping that we can get free dining again this year for Dec.

Dedivah
04-27-2011, 03:07 PM
CONGRATS on your upcoming trip!!! :joy:

darthmacho
04-28-2011, 10:46 AM
Congrats! I'm very jealous. :D
Make sure you make those ADRS!

mgmnut
04-28-2011, 10:54 AM
Have fun with your planning!!

princessgirls
04-28-2011, 10:55 AM