PDA

View Full Version : Park Wait times

RBrooksC
04-25-2011, 01:39 PM
I am feel a little bit better about the wait times when we are there for our trip starting May 17.

Today and yesterday, according to Touring Plans, shows these days as crowds of 10 out of 10. Right now, midday, the waits according the Touring Plans app and Undercover Tourist app are quite manageable or, at least, less than expected.

I am hoping that bodes well for when we are there. However, I fully expect the Studios to be crazy busy on Friday when we get there. But, that is the price of seeing a ride opening and a big, special event like this.

MarkC
04-25-2011, 04:32 PM
I noticed that too. I think last week was a lot bigger. With Easter so late my guess is most schools were out last week and not this week.

While the Studios may be crowded for your visit, my guess is the rest of the parks should have very low attendance as most schools haven't got out quite yet. I'd love to hear about your trip later.

merlinmagic4
04-27-2011, 08:35 AM
I was there the week before Easter and the week was a "10" all week. We didn't really have a major wait for anything between getting to the parks early and using Fastpass. We didn't do every ride but we certainly breezed through our days quite nicely :) I used the "Lines" app on my phone and it was fairly accurate.