PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Question about yak and yeti

celebrationasheley
04-24-2011, 08:56 PM
:mickey:Ok so either way I am keeping my reservation..... I recently got the Rainforest Cafe discount card on my future Landry restaurants...and they talked up Yak and Yeti.

Can you tell me if Yak and Yeti's really takes the Landry discount card originally purchased at Rainforest?

I will have the card in my wallet, and I know all I have to do is ask at the host stand. Just trying to be over prepared.

Thanks!

btharvey
04-25-2011, 07:49 AM
It does show up on Landry's web pages as one of their restaurants ... you can contact Landry's at http://www.landrysrestaurants.com/pages/contact/pg_contact.htm.

I'll bet they do take it, but double check to be sure.

lighteningqueen
04-25-2011, 11:22 AM
How lucky you are to live in Celebration... cutest town ever and so close to WDW.. Yak and Yeti is so good especially the steak and shrimp.. Have fun

ransam
04-25-2011, 11:19 PM
what is the landry card?

JPL
04-26-2011, 04:03 PM
I know they take the Safari Club Card at Yak & Yeti and T-Rex. I have used it in both places on recent trips.

badkitty
04-26-2011, 09:33 PM
I know they take the Safari Club Card at Yak & Yeti and T-Rex. I have used it in both places on recent trips.

I tried to use my Safari Club Card when Y&Y first opened and they didn't take it then. Glad to hear they take it now! :D

Disney4us2
04-30-2011, 10:33 AM
We were there recently and I got a discount using my DVC member card. Love the steak and shrimp with the wonton dessert. Yummy :thumbsup: