PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Help??!

MickeysEars
04-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Back in 2003 we got the length-of-stay ticket with all the extras on it that never expired...does anyone know what those extras were, we only used the park tickets on them and plan on useing the extra options on our trip in June and there is NO way to find out what is on them unless you are actually down there at a CS counter. Please HELP!! Thanks

DizneyRox
04-23-2011, 02:21 PM
You may need to clarify...

I think the length of stay was just that, length of stay. I think it was everything, but just for the time you were there. It was priced well against the standard tickets but was missing the never expire feature.

The other tickets you bought just like the current tickets, however you didn't need to purchase the no expiration option. unused days were always there for you.

If you got the length of stay, I think they army good anymore. I never got them, so I could be wrong, but theres a reason they went attractive to me way back when and I think thats the reason.

The water park and more option has changed little over the years. I think they added golf at some point not sure if its still an option, but water parks, mini golf, Disneyquest, and then it was Wide World of Sports. WWOS may be different now though.

joonyer
04-23-2011, 02:55 PM
You used the words "length of stay" in your description. If those tickets were part of a package and were in fact "length of stay" pass, then they were just that: length of your stay on that trip and no more. We used to get those passes with our packages, they were called "Ultimate Park Hoppers" and they expired on midnight of your checkout day. I'd look at the fine print on your passes, if there is any, and I wouldn't count on being able to use them unless you are sure they are non-expiring passes. If there is no language on the passes, then I don't think there is any way you can find out if they have any admissions left until you get to WDW. Be prepared and good luck!

CleveRocks
04-23-2011, 09:12 PM
The above two posts are absolutely correct.

Try to think back very VERY clearly. Were these tickets part of a Disney resort package, or did you buy them separately? Because if you DIDN'T buy those tickets separately, if you got those tickets from your resort front desk when you checked-in, then those tickets are totally expired and are no good except as souvenirs.

Magic Smiles
04-23-2011, 10:02 PM
You can always have the tickets checked at the resort. We did that on one of our visits as we had tickets from our very first trip and didn't know what kind of tickets they had been. Turned out that they had been part of a package and were good only for that stay just as the previous posters have said.

MickeysEars
04-23-2011, 10:11 PM
Ok, yes, I am sorry...They were NOT length-of-stay...they were purchased at the Disney Store and NEVER EXPIRE...We used all the park days but they came with other options, I just don't know what those options were...I think it had mini golf but I can't remember if they had water parks...Disney Quest? I was just trying to figure out if I need to add the water park option the the tickets I am gettin now...Ugh...it was in 2003, anyone remember?

DizneyRox
04-23-2011, 10:25 PM
Back then, they were the same as now, mini golf, water parks and Disneyquest were all considered one option (or used one option per entry). You probably purchased a set number of options, how many you have though needs to be answered at WDW.

The good news is, you only have two options...

Buy normal tickets now, and when you arrive, find out if the number of plus options remaining is adequate.

If it is, no harm done.
If it isnt, decide if you want to add the option to you existing tickets (price/options determined by number of park days on the tickets), or purchase entry for only the days you need.

The key is to figure out the cheapest. Dont expect Disney to cut you the best deal.