PDA

View Full Version : On line check in

massachusetts
04-23-2011, 10:19 AM
When you do online check in it asks if you want to be near transportation. Is that the transportation to the parks on the Disney buses? Also it asks what time you will be checking in and the time starts at 9:30am but check in is at 11:00am. Does it matter what time you chose?

disneymom15
04-23-2011, 10:48 AM
When you do online check in it asks if you want to be near transportation. Is that the transportation to the parks on the Disney buses? Also it asks what time you will be checking in and the time starts at 9:30am but check in is at 11:00am. Does it matter what time you chose?

You are correct, it does mean disney buses to the parks.
As far as check in time, I think they are just asking an approximate arrival time.

poohspal
04-23-2011, 11:15 AM
I just did online checkin. I put in my approximate arrival time at the resort, even though it is earlier than checkin. i have had rooms available early before, or we just go to the parks.
Liz

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-23-2011, 04:25 PM
I don't think it really matters what time you put down. But, if you're arriving early, and there are empty rooms to give to you as soon as you arrive, they'll do it!

But, if your room isn't ready, no worries, you can store your luggage and start enjoying the parks.

LudwigVonDrake
04-23-2011, 06:43 PM
They're looking for an approximate time. As for arriving earlier than check-in time: if your room isn't ready they'll hold your bags so you can get started on your trip and they'll deliver your bags to your room when it's ready :mickey:

mickeefan
04-27-2011, 04:38 PM
I wonder if the on line checkin takes into consideration any requests a person indicated when they made the reservation.

lylone
04-28-2011, 06:03 PM
I am wondering also if they honor any requests if you check in early on line? Has anyone ever received an upgrade for checking in online?

floridamom
04-28-2011, 07:45 PM
We received a free upgrade at WL in February after using online check in.

lylone
04-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Can anyone comment on if they honor requests made by phone if you checkin on line? There is a spot for two requests, but it won't seem to let me put them in. Is this because I already requested over the phone?