PDA

View Full Version : Using ME just for return to OIA from GF?

hoosiermickey
04-22-2011, 08:57 PM
We will be arriving July 1 for a week at Swan and then on to GF for a week. Since we are going to Swan first we can't use ME but would like to use it for our trip back to the airport from GF. Is this do-able?

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-22-2011, 09:10 PM
Yes, you can use ME only one way.

We did this one trip, where my Mom came down with us, but then flew home, so she took ME back only.

Pirate Granny
04-22-2011, 11:53 PM
Last year while waiting in line for the ME..I noticed on the sign next to us it said swan and dolphin...I was surprised, and meant to ask, but we were ask to board the bus, and in my excitement forgot to ask.

DizneyRox
04-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Last year while waiting in line for the ME..I noticed on the sign next to us it said swan and dolphin...I was surprised, and meant to ask, but we were ask to board the bus, and in my excitement forgot to ask.
I believe that's part of the Land & Sea packages that are available to those doing a cruise (Mears runs both ME and the cruise transfers). In general, Swan and Dolphin are NOT allowed to use ME for transport. Disney won't transfer your luggage TO Swan or Dolphin either if doing a split stay. Swan and/or Dolphine I've heard will transfer your luggage TO a Disney resort though. Disney just won't return the favor.