PDA

View Full Version : Foam mattress topper at BCV?

laprana
04-21-2011, 11:05 AM
We'll be checking in to BCV in just 37 days :joy: staying in a dedicated 2-bedroom with 1 queen bed and 1 sofa bed in the second bedroom. One person will for sure be sleeping on a sofa bed (whether it's in the living room or bedroom, we're not sure yet). I've heard that you can request an eggcrate foam mattress topper to be used on the sofa beds at DVC resorts. Does anyone know if this is true? Or, has anyone done this before, specifically at BCV, and how did you do it (contact housekeeping, front desk, etc.)?

Or, alternatively, are the sofa beds at BCV comfortable enough to not need the foam topper? TIA for any info you can provide! We're soooo excited to be staying at BCV for the first time! :woohoo::clappy:

Pirate Granny
04-21-2011, 07:11 PM
My daughter an adult and I slept on a BCV couch bed...it was wonderful...very, very comfy

Checkers
04-21-2011, 09:24 PM
:mickey:Last May we stayed in a dedicated 2br at the BCVs and my granddaughters slept on the pull-out in the living room. No complaints and it looked comfortable!

FiggyFan
04-25-2011, 10:21 PM
We have requested and received a foam egg-crate mattress at BCV. We used it when DS was younger - he used it to sleep on the floor while BIL slept on the pull-out couch. It has been a few years, though...

laprana
04-26-2011, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the info, everyone! :thumbsup: