PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining for Oct Pins/Code?

Ally'sMom
04-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone has gotten a pin/code for free dining for the month of October? We are looking into going again this year and would like to go in October. Thanks!

Scar
04-19-2011, 03:41 PM
There have been a few posts about people receiving free dining pin codes through August, but I haven't heard of any after that. My guess is that there may be some offered in the future, but there is no way to know who, or how many people may get them.

PS: I do Civil War Living Histories at Long Pond Ironworks twice a year. :thumbsup:

The Hitchhiking Ghost
04-19-2011, 11:18 PM
I just received an email pin code a few minutes ago from Disney Destinations for free dining. The time period covered is thru 8/13/11 and you have until 4/30/11 to book it.

So my guess is if they are going to offer it for October or beyond, we probably won't see it until May at the earliest.

AHOTE
04-20-2011, 02:40 PM
We go every year in the middle of October and I don't remember them ever doing free dining during the Food & Wine Festival.

Ally'sMom
04-21-2011, 08:37 AM
Thanks for all the help - I will just keep my fingers crossed!

Scar - Long Pond Ironworks is very close to my house - I pass it all the time and would love to stop and just look around, so much history in our backyards that we just over look!

MissTink
04-21-2011, 11:43 AM
We go every year in the middle of October and I don't remember them ever doing free dining during the Food & Wine Festival.

Had free dining last year :number1: and a lot of the food at the kiosks counted as snack credits

TheVBs
04-21-2011, 04:26 PM
Had free dining last year :number1: and a lot of the food at the kiosks counted as snack credits

Looking forward to using our snack credits there this year! :cloud9: We've never been to F&W and we were thrilled when they offered free dining.

rpayton
07-17-2011, 12:25 AM
Yes, but unlike pin codes we have had in the past (online) this one required that we call WDW directly to get our reservations booked. We will be at WDW Oct. 2-9.

Poohshoneypot
07-17-2011, 09:49 AM
Yes, I recieved one a month or so ago, and called MJ and they applied it for me. Nothing like gettting a refund on your already paid trip. LOVE IT! :clappy: