PDA

View Full Version : Disney Studios-Magic of Animation show?

minnie-mouse
04-19-2011, 11:09 AM
Is this a good attraction for young children (ages 6 and 9)? I understand there are characters at the end of the show? Can you only visit with these characters if you go thru this attraction?

Mickey'sGirl
04-19-2011, 11:18 AM
This is a fabulous attraction for your kids! My boys have been going through it since they were in strollers. There is also an opportunity to attend a drawing lesson within the exhibit, which would be awesome for your kids! My boys were so enthused after taking the lesson, that they each bought sketch pads on our way out!

Definitely one of our favourite things to do in ANY of the parks! :thumbsup:

minnie-mouse
04-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Wonderful, thank you. Sounds like my girls will enjoy it. I will put it on my list for our trip!

AnnaMom
04-19-2011, 12:04 PM
It is always a MUST do for us! We love the drawing lesson and you keep your drawing!

mudpuppysmom
04-19-2011, 12:23 PM
My older son likes the drawing lesson so much we usually do it at least twice while we are on vaca.....a special trip is made to the park just for this on the days we are not there!

DisnIse
04-20-2011, 11:37 AM
If, for whatever reason, you opted out of doing the full animation tour, you can enter the drawing class/interactive area/character meet and greet by going through the store to the right of the Animation entrance. We ususally do the full tour once, but my kids like to do the interactive exhibits more than once.
Have fun!

KatieDuck22
04-21-2011, 09:51 AM
The drawing lessen is so much fun! they hold them every twenty minutes and me and my family get a kick out of it! after wards you'll exit through an area where you can interact with characters! also you can play with other animation like things on computers.