PDA

View Full Version : Character Meals-Differnt Characters

ransam
04-17-2011, 04:43 PM
I have gone to the character meals w/ the princesses, the fab 5, Pooh and gang, but any plans for any other character meals options? like the pixar characters? maybe the pirates. I would love to eat w/ a pirates theme, or the pixar characters....Is this just a pipe dream, or would others of you be interested.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-18-2011, 09:30 AM
I agree, as will lots of people on here that it would be great to have a new character meal. Especially one that isn't as focused on the girls as the princess meals are.

Janmac
04-20-2011, 06:25 PM
We would like different characters. I remember when we stayed at WL in '98 when there was a breakfast there with some Pocahontas characters. The Gouvener (sp?) was so funny with our grandsons. The younger one had his chair - with him still sitting in it - dragged out the door, which was then shut and locked. A CM came along and scolded the Gouvener, opened the door and brought our grandson and the chair back inside. While getting ready for bed that evening our grandson said that was the best ride all day. He was 5 or 6 at the time.

Currently the breakfast at Ohanas had Lilo and Stitch and aren't there different characters at the Hollywood and Vine at DHS?

Even tho it has a Princess (Cinderella) we enjoy eating supper at 1900 Park Fare because of the Tremaines. They are such hoots.

Jan

DisneyMom12
04-20-2011, 08:41 PM
1900 Park Fair also has Alice in Wonderland characters at breakfast .:hatter:

KylesMom
04-20-2011, 10:40 PM
I have gone to the character meals w/ the princesses, the fab 5, Pooh and gang, but any plans for any other character meals options? like the pixar characters? maybe the pirates. I would love to eat w/ a pirates theme, or the pixar characters....Is this just a pipe dream, or would others of you be interested.

This has been an ongoing discussion for years here on INTERCOT. The possibilities for some really cool dining options are endless. Unfortunately, dining with Star Wars characters, Pirates, Pixar characters and the like have become a pipe dream to us.

For instance: Can you imagine how popular a Toy Story character meal would have been over the years? The thing is, they have the characters - it's just the logistics they can't seem to pull the trigger (or Bullseye :D) on.

ransam
04-21-2011, 12:48 PM
i think a pirates themed resturant would be awesome. maybe some Cajun food, mixed w/ some good fried chicken, ribs, turkey lege, etc....and have some of the pirates interact, maybe even a pirate show like what they do at the Hoop De Doo....

The Toy Story idea is awesome as well.

TheVBs
04-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Those are great ideas! :mickey: Although I have to admit that we haven't been to the ones with Lilo & Stitch, Alice in Wonderland or Mary Poppins yet.

jimsgal05
04-27-2011, 07:44 AM
lilo and stich breakfast was great fun also we ate at Epcot's Garden...can't remember the full name..Pluto and chip and dale I loved the food...
I too was had my DD in 97' with John Smith Meeko and Pocahantas ..My DD who was almost 3 still says meeting that racoon was her fav. He was so darn cute!!!
I think they should do TS at DHS some where thyey could incorperate BUZZ with the sci fi resturant.. woody not so much..but buzz and Rex the dino would fit into the theme.

well wishfull thinking I quess