PDA

View Full Version : Ground floor room numbers Garden wing CR

mouseketeer mom
04-16-2011, 06:48 PM
We are staying CR garden wing, garden view for a few nights prior to our Poly stay. I am doing online check in. When I pick up our packet and see our room number, how will I know if its a ground floor room? Are they numbered a certain way? We have requested ground floor, and if its not, will ask if one is open instead. I'd rather know before I leave the main bldg. Thanks!

BrerGnat
04-16-2011, 07:05 PM
You would be looking for a room number that begins with "51".

The garden wing rooms are numbered as follows:

51XX (first floor)
52XX (second floor)
53XX (third floor)

MinnieMommie
04-16-2011, 07:12 PM
I'm pretty sure but not positive about the ground room floor numbers so will not post them but...

Even though you are doing the online check in you will be picking up your packet at the CR online check in desk. When you pick it up ask if you are on the ground floor and if you are not ask that they change you to a ground floor room.

When we last stayed at BLT we had made a request for a specific floor and additionally for a specific area on that floor when we did the online check in. When we arrived they had given us the floor we requested but we were on a different area of the floor than requested. They were excellent about making a room change for us and placing us exactly where we wanted to be.

I have always found them to be helpful at CR. :mickey:

javamama
04-17-2011, 10:15 AM
link removed per TOS is what I went to alot last year before we stayed at the garden wing. They had alot of good info, and some great pics new and retro ones that were cool to look at!

BrerGnat
04-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Just look for the second digit to be a ONE. The CR uses a pretty cool room numbering system so you can easily know what floor any room is on. The tower, for example, uses a system where when you add the first two digits, the sum is the floor number. So, 41XX is the fifth floor, 42XX is the sixth floor, 46XX is the tenth floor, and so on. The South Garden wing uses numbers in the 5000-6000 range, but instead uses the second digit to correspond to floor.