PDA

View Full Version : Reducing ADR from 7 to 5

gerald72
04-13-2011, 06:18 AM
A friend of mine is going to WDW. His family is a party of 5. Two family friends of theirs would like to join them for all their dinner reservations.
If he would make ADRs for 7, instead of 5, and the 2 friends back out, would he have any trouble changing the ADRs to 5 from 7?
Can you think of any reasons it would be better to make 2 ADRs, one for 5 and one for 2?

elmjimmlm
04-13-2011, 08:28 AM
A friend of mine is going to WDW. His family is a party of 5. Two family friends of theirs would like to join them for all their dinner reservations.
If he would make ADRs for 7, instead of 5, and the 2 friends back out, would he have any trouble changing the ADRs to 5 from 7?
Can you think of any reasons it would be better to make 2 ADRs, one for 5 and one for 2?

We had the same situation a year ago... We had reservations for 5 and my Mom and niece went last minute... Every reservation we had they went with us and had no problem getting in with us... I didn't have time to change it before we got there and it worked out great!!! We also had a large group last year and some reservations we had for 5, we added 3 when we arrived at the restaurant... Hope it all works for you!!!:mickey:

tinksmom02
04-13-2011, 08:28 AM
I think your friend should make the ADR's for 7, instead of 5. If the other friends back out, he can always call and let the restaurant know. It's easier, table-wise, to adjust 7 to 5, than it is to adjust 5 to 7.

I wouldn't make 2 sets of ADRs.

nfrustaci
04-13-2011, 09:08 AM
we wondered the same thing on our last trip. we were a party of 8 going and made all of our adrs at the 180 mark. well 2 of our party of 8 backed out of the trip last minute. we called disney to adjust our adrs and they said it is best to leave it the way it is or you may wind up with a different time. so unless you would like to see if you can eat earlier or later i would just leave it alone.