PDA

View Full Version : Best Beds by Chain

baldburke
04-11-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm a picky sleeper. I've always been pleased with the beds we've had on our Disney trips, but I'm wondering what chains you think have the best beds overall? We do a good bit of traveling for the kids' activities and it seems to be hit or miss with the beds. The chains I'm interested in are those of the run of the mill variety like Holiday or Embassy Suites where you can sleep for $150 a night or less, not necessarily W or Gaylord. Thanks!

deedeenmickey
04-12-2011, 07:34 AM
I love the Westin "Heavenly Bed". I also love any chain with a sleep number bed.

Disneyfirsttimer
04-12-2011, 10:43 AM
We personally love the beds and bedding at Hampton Inns. We stay there any time we book a hotel. Also offer a nice breakfast :thumbsup:.

McLiberal8
04-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Love the Hyatt Grand Beds!!

NJGIRL
04-13-2011, 07:16 AM
I think that we have stayed in just about every big chain and by far the best beds have been at the Omni's.:cloud9:

Katzateer
04-15-2011, 08:53 AM
Drury Inn and they have a nice breakfast and reception in the evening

BowTie7
04-17-2011, 06:24 PM
I think all travelers owe a small thanks to Westin and their Heavenly Beds. Every since that introduction, it seems nearly every chain has upgraded bedding. I find the beds at most business chains to now be as comfortable as most 4 star hotels. And even many budget chains are improving. I still like to pack my own favorite pillow for all but the very best hotels. I'm also glad for triple sheeting and the end of quilted floral bedspreads.