PDA

View Full Version : Tables in Wonderland Cairo Dinner Show @ IJESS

KylesMom
04-11-2011, 11:09 AM
How cool does THIS look! Wish they'd do something like this in July!

Tables in Wonderland Cairo Dinner Show at Indiana Jones™ Epic Stunt Spectacular
Buffet Dinner Show

Saturday April 30, 2011 7:30pm – 9:30pm

Disney’s Hollywood Studios™
Indy and Marion need YOU to be on the set for this live show featuring awe-inspiring action and adventure!

Thrill to the pulse-pounding explosions, crashes, clashes, and death-defying stunts of Indiana Jones' onscreen adventures. Enjoy a close-up view to this stage spectacular that reveals some of the moviemaking magic responsible for Indy's triumphs over deadly traps, bad-guy battles and epic-scale obstacles. Inspired by the blockbuster film "Raiders of the Lost Ark," this show recreates edge-of-your-seat scenes with over a dozen stunt performers demonstrating techniques Hollywood uses to fool moviegoers into thinking a favorite celebrity has taken a punch, fall or bullet. Professional stunt performers are also joined by audience volunteers, who act as extras in the show. And at THIS event… EVERYONE gets to be on the stage! Many surprises are in store for you, including a feast fit for a sultan!

$160 per person, plus tax. Gratuity is included.

The event is limited to 250 Guests. The event is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members.
Buffet Dinner
Wild Greens with Sun-dried Cherry Vinaigrette
Fresh Cucumber and Red Onion Salad
Hot Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
Roasted Root Vegetable Cous Cous
Roasted Spiced Lamb Meatballs served with Cucumber Mint Raita and Harissa
Djej Bil Zetoon Maeshalla
Braised Chicken Breast with Roasted Garlic, Paprika, Cumin, and Green Olives
Moroccan Spiced Seafood Tagine with Shrimp, Scallops, and Crab in Saffron Charmoula
Grilled Flatbreads with Dukkah and Hummus
Mocha Éclairs, Baklava, and Citrus Tarts
Fresh Fruit Salad with Mint Yogurt
Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, and Selection of Teas, Beer, Wine, Specialty Drinks

I'd love to hear if anyone has gone to a TiW type of event like this, or if anyone is planning on going to this one!

Mickey'sGirl
04-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Carol, we get so many fabulous sounding Tables in Wonderland e-mails! I would just LOVE to attend one, and this one in particular! Could you imagine the boys?!!? Euan would flip!

I too would love to hear about anybody's experiences!

MNNHFLTX
04-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun!! I have heard of some of the special dinner events for Tables in Wonderland members (I know they've had one at the Great Movie Ride and Haunted Mansion before). What a great opportunity!

faline
04-11-2011, 11:52 AM
Wow????? We've had Tables in Wonderland several times now and currently have a TIW card but we've NEVER been notified of any special events for card holders!

Mickey'sGirl
04-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Wow????? We've had Tables in Wonderland several times now and currently have a TIW card but we've NEVER been notified of any special events for card holders!
We must have subscribed at some point, because we get special snail-mailings (like for the F & W Festival) as well as regular e-mails. The e-mail address is @disney.com ...