PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic dinner package

squad51
04-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Is the seating good for the fantasmic dinner package? We are dong MGM, sorry Hollywood Studios, on tuesday and are thinking of the ADR but is the seating worth it?

DisneyDoug2
04-11-2011, 10:43 AM
The dinner package seating is the same as all the rest except it is to the right hand side of the stage and you get to enter through the back instead of with everyone else. I would get there as soon as possible and depending on how windy or cool it is that night maybe sit towards the back so you don't get wet.

cjdami
04-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Yes we thought the dinner package was worth it. You don't have to go stand in line and hope to get in to see the show. Try to arrive as least an hour before the show starts, this way you can kind of pick your seats. If you arrive too close to the show starting the seating area could go the the people standing in line. We sit pretty close to the top of the seating, it makes it easier to get out after the show is done too. Enjoy!!

DANAM
04-11-2011, 04:03 PM
We have done the package twice and we are glad we did. Both times the regular section was packed and we came 20 minutes before the show and sat at the bottom half of the reserved section. Also, a plus you are closest to the exit. Leaving that place after the show is intense!

Jared
04-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Is the seating good for the fantasmic dinner package? We are dong MGM, sorry Hollywood Studios, on tuesday and are thinking of the ADR but is the seating worth it?
I never liked the Fantasmic! Dinner Package, but it seems more useful now than in years past. Because Fantasmic! only run on select days, every show is more popular and packed than ever before, including the once-uncrowded late performances. Therefore, I may consider using the package moving forward.

The seats in the reserved section are not great. There are no awful vistas in the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater, but I'd certainly rather sit closer to the middle. If you've seen Fantasmic! before and don't mind a slightly worse view, the package may be the best option. If you're willing to spend the extra money, the Brown Derby is the best restaurant of the three offered. Otherwise, Mama Melrose's is certainly acceptable. I would avoid Hollywood & Vine.

whitney37354
04-13-2011, 11:32 AM
It was worth it for us & we would do it again.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-13-2011, 01:00 PM
It was worth it for us too...standing in line 20 minutes as opposed to 2 hours was nice