PDA

View Full Version : Night of Joy advice?

the other micki
04-11-2011, 12:24 AM
My daughter, her friend, and I will be attending the NOJ concerts in Sept. We'll be going Saturday night and I'm loving the line up for that night! Has anyone been before and have any advice on how to best see the most performers and to generally have the best time?

ransam
04-11-2011, 09:59 AM
My sister went, and she loved it.
She said to get there early, and to make sure you just relax and have a magical time.

Tigerinvestigator
04-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Hey we have been twice. Last September we took our youth group of 45 people and had a blast. I love the fact they are pumping Christian radio into the park all night. As far as seeing everyone I would recommend picking out the ones you want to see the most and then visit them in order of preference. Disney does a pretty good job staggering the times but its still hard to see them all. Another great way is to visit both Friday and Saturday night. Third Day was awesome on the Castle stage but some of the smaller bands were really good as well. Also be prepared whoever they have as the headliner on each night will probably perform really late on the castle stage so be prepared to stay til closing.:thumbsup:

the other micki
04-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Thanks y'all! I'm really looking forward to it!

Coleby
04-12-2011, 04:53 PM
As with other Disney advice...don't think you can do it all! This will turn a great time into a blah time. When it gets closer to the date, the official web page for night of joy will have the times and locations that the performers take the stage(s).

With that being said, I have not done the one in MK, but we did go to DHS, I can only hope that it is better prepared at MK.

Come expecting a large crowd, since Saturday nights for NOJ are usually the busiest. Unfortunately, not everyone acts like they should while at this event. I am not trying to be negative, just making sure you are prepared.

If you stay on site, then you can take the shuttle back to the hotel at anytime during the performance and come back, with your ticket of course.

Remember this is a separately priced event, so things may be a little different after 4 than normal.

Hope this helps some!