PDA

View Full Version : Early ADR

DisneyRPh
04-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Hello everyone!

Made my ADRs for my family's September trip a couple weeks ago. We all wanted to get to Tusker House for breakfast with Donald. Our ADR is for 8 am, but the park doesn't open until 9. Are we going to have any problems getting in? And how about getting there...are the buses running that early?

Thank you so much for the help!!!

:mickey:

forever a child
04-10-2011, 07:53 PM
You won't have any problem with buses or getting into the park. You will only be allowed back to that area of the park. We have not done it at AK yet (only MK for CRT) but it is a lot of fun to get there early. We have an 8:15 ressies here for our Sept trip too! Have fun!:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-10-2011, 08:29 PM
You will have no issues at all!

We had a 8:10am ADR on our last trip, and it was nice (like at all parks), walking through a quiet and almost empty AK.

Busses do run for early morning ADR's, so no worries at all. I would be at the bus stop in good time, earlier than you think you need to be there (7:15 or so), so you're not worried if it takes a couple of minutes for a bus to come.

whitney37354
04-13-2011, 11:36 AM
There will be a CM at the front of the park with a clipboard with names of ADR's on it. Just tell them your name & you're fine. We went to AK for an early ADR & were the only people on the bus. No problems!

joonyer
04-13-2011, 11:50 AM
When you have finished your breakfast, head for one of the most popular attractions, Kilimanjaro Safari which close to Tusker House, and you'll be able to ride with no waiting before the 9:00 entry crowds can get back there. The CM will not let you ride before 9:00 but you'll be among the first in line. Early in the A.M. is the best time to see animals up and moving around also. That's a real advantage to having an early ADR in the park.