PDA

View Full Version : ADR Questions

sportsguy2315
04-10-2011, 04:57 PM
I'm planning a weekend getaway with DGF in late October with the DP which means the ADR window is opening soon. I know I need to get on it for Le Cellier lunch, but what about Coral Reef and Crystal Palace? Should I be nervous as I would be with Le Cellier?

HoosierDisneyFan
04-10-2011, 05:18 PM
My exprence is that it is much easier to get ADRs for Coral Reef and Crystal Palace (compared to Le Cellier) but if you are going to get ADRs at the 180 day mark anyway, I would just go ahead abd make them for your other 2 selections.

jnfr2424
04-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Lately and I think its because there has not been an announcement for Free Dining in October yet Ressies have been easy to get at the 180 mark.
I started 3 days late and I got all the ADR within a 15 minute window of the times I wanted and most are the popular spots: Chef Mickey, Ohana's, CRT, Crystal Palace and Le Cellier

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-10-2011, 06:15 PM
I agree with all of the above.

Crystal Palace and Coral Reef are popular, but not like the craziness that seems to surrounds Le Cellier. Still, you might as well get them all sorted out as soon as you can, since there is no advantage to waiting to book ADR's.

forever a child
04-10-2011, 06:38 PM
I agree, ADR's right now are not that difficult to get. I got 2 lunch ressies for Le Cellier and 1 breakfast ressie for CP. I booked the day my window opened but not first thing in the morning. I booked around 10am. So you should be ok.

Pirate Granny
04-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Not too many tables for two at the coral reef...find it harder to get there than Le Cellier.
ENJOY