PDA

View Full Version : august EMH

happy day
04-10-2011, 06:32 AM
I want to use EMH hours for the first week of August. I read that it is best to stay away from EMH, but I thought it might be good for August with the heat and crowds to go early. What do you think?

DisneyDINK
04-10-2011, 06:48 AM
I usually do the EMH. I get there when the park opens and then hit some of the busier attractions first. It is definately a good idea to do the morning EMH to get on TSM. When HS opens I make a bee line to TSM (so does practically everyone else) grab a fastpass for later and then get in the standby line. After a quick ride it is off to TOT and RnR.

With the EMH you can usually get in 3-5 good rides in in the first hour which would take you 2-3 hours to do later in the day.

Sometimes I like to do the morning EMH at one park, spend about 90 minutes there and then hit another park - best of both worlds. Of course, you'll need a park hopper for that.

AllDisney
04-10-2011, 01:38 PM
EMH are great. Get to the park when it first opens. We hit the popular rides, get fast passes when we can. Once in awhile we'll head over to another park as well and see what we can done there:cloud9: